Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Really wish we closed those games against Utah, Washington, & Charlotte earlier in the season.

Let's get to 11-9 on Sunday :smokin

Last edited:
584236f7647dc826365283.gif

KP was off that last quarter. Did he make a shot? :lol:

Good hustle by everyone all around...but especially to KOQ

I want to note that I like that this team actually seems to like each other. That's very important. The Bulls was such a toxic environment last year. The best thing for Rose - win or lose - was trade him here, to a team that seems like they support each other.

I want to note that I like that this team actually seems to like each other. That's very important. The Bulls was such a toxic environment last year. The best thing for Rose - win or lose - was trade him here, to a team that seems like they support each other.

Im happy we have a guy like Rose that can take over games, he's been playing great ball and surpassed my expectations. He looks like he can get better too. He's still not being the greatest playmaker and set up man, but I'll take the dynamic he brings.

But to get to the your post, from what I've seen he looks like a bad teammate. Very disengaged IMO, especially on the bench. Always spaced out.

Last edited:
Rose is just an introvert. If you peep some Knicks highlights, if he's on the bench, he'll pump his fists to himself if someone scores. That's about it.

Back
Top Bottom