OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I couldn't do it lol. Maybe when I'm older and waking up earlier comes natural to mee. But now? Not a chance. I have to force myself out of bed at 11:55am every day for work.

Gameday is terrible IMO... I typically do yard work or go into work before games kick off

I usually wake up at like 1145 so I always catch the last part of gameday where corso puts the mascot head on :lol:

The season is finally here!!! Already told the lady that I ain't doing a damn thing this Saturday but sit on my *** and watch all these big match ups haha

Anyone heard of a high school RB named Geno Hess? He's from Peoria IL. Just went to my nephews game and the kid ran for 574 yards 8 TDs on 64 carries, almost a state record.

Nephew threw for 468 with 7 passing TDs and one rushing but they lost 63-70.

Heard a lot of people talk about the Hess kid but didn't know if he was getting D1 recruitment
Sounds like he might be visiting Iowa State this weekend.

Gameday is the perfect background noise for scanning and analyzing the betting lines of the day. :lol:

It's more nostalgia than anything for me, really.

That's what I meant, I even miss the picks portion. They occasionally will have a dope story with Rinaldi as well.

I prefer to watch the Rinaldi clips later in the afternoon. Don't wanna get the feels all rustled up before 12pm

Tuesday night hot take, I really think USC will beat Alabama on Saturday. If Browne can get some protection, I think the weapons on offense like Juju and Ronald can cause some damage to Bama.

Tuesday night hot take, I really think USC will beat Alabama on Saturday. If Browne can get some protection, I think the weapons on offense like Juju and Ronald can cause some damage to Bama.

Me too..damn I hope so.

Its an annoying thing that's going to become a nonissue in a few days. He misspoke in the moment. Theres no good way for him to correct himself without looking like he's back tracking. The media is going to jump on it and try to make it into something it's not. Harbaugh is not a racist or insensitive to Kaepernick's cause or whatever the media tries to spin this into. The team isn't going to walk out on him because of it. It's an annoying thing. That's all it is.
Was gon go at all the bs in this post ...but then I saw your avy, no point
Clown went full "Make Michigan Great Again"

AQM and grace dismissed. Trent Harris breaks his hand and moten dislocates his shoulder. All in 1 week.

Back
Top Bottom