OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know some people down here was giving Martell some words for talking Texas HS football but that was a mismatch. Cedar Hill isn't a pushover and they got handled.

Plus I read most of the talent in the D is at Desoto this year?

Yup. Would have been a better match up. I couldn't tell if Gorman was really good or Cedar Hill was really bad.
Idk what Cedar Hill's game plan was but the hitches and curls were there all night and they didn't take them.
Kept trying to run up in the middle.

I think he will transfer out before he ever sees the field

I agree.

Well he won't be playing this year (or next if JT stays which I doubt), then he needs to beat out Haskins for the spot

I know some people down here was giving Martell some words for talking Texas HS football but that was a mismatch. Cedar Hill isn't a pushover and they got handled.

Plus I read most of the talent in the D is at Desoto this year?
People were giving dude words because he plays for an all-star program that recruits kids from all over the west coast... :lol:

You should beat teams like Cedar Hill. They can't go out and pluck kids from Dallas, DeSoto, Austin, etc.

Schools like that can't survive here because Texas coaches get butt hurt and refuse to play them.

All Cedar Hill's talent plays WR this year... DeSoto will give them a serious run. And neither of them is likely the best team in the metroplex this year anyway...

Cedar Hill has played AWFUL football over the past few years.

They'be just been good since they've had better athletes.

Their playoff games that have been on TV have been so awful to watch :lol:

People were giving dude words because he plays for an all-star program that recruits kids from all over the west coast... :lol:

You should beat teams like Cedar Hill. They can't go out and pluck kids from Dallas, DeSoto, Austin, etc.

Schools like that can't survive here because Texas coaches get butt hurt and refuse to play them.

All Cedar Hill's talent plays WR this year... DeSoto will give them a serious run. And neither of them is likely the best team in the metroplex this year anyway...

Truth. Cedar Hill definitely isn't the best team and they usually get it going towards the end of the season.
Can you imagine if Texas had one power house school that recruited kids :x
If Gorman came here, they would be another team in the mix.

Told yall boys Speight was gonna be the man, he has better command running the offense and also more zip on the ball than JOK. Speaight makes those "game manager" throws better than JOK (slants, quick outs, hitch, occasional deep shot). To be honest, this decision shows me that JH trusts his receivers to get open, because otherwise JOK's legs would be more valued

Last edited:
Told yall boys Speight was gonna be the man, he has better command running the offense and also more zip on the ball than JOK. Speaight makes those "game manager" throws better than JOK (slants, quick outs, hitch, occasional deep shot). To be honest, this decision shows me that JH trusts his receivers to get open, because otherwise JOK's legs would be more valued
Interesting, I would have thought that job was O'korn for sure. 

OKorn at Houston was all getting the ball out quick on the first read or scramble... Harbaughs O makes a QB go through progressions... Old habits die hard for JOK

Torrance Gibson will not play for Ohio state this season :smh:

Violation of school policy. Suspended fall semester. Willing to bet he transfers out

Truth. Cedar Hill definitely isn't the best team and they usually get it going towards the end of the season.
Can you imagine if Texas had one power house school that recruited kids :x
If Gorman came here, they would be another team in the mix.

Katy is basically that school in the Houston area :lol:

Gibson should have never went there from the start, he was never going to play qb there and the best WR Urban has produced is Riley Cooper, I'm not counting Percy Harvin as a WR, Percy Harvin created his own unique position.

Jordan Strack ‏@JordanStrack 2h2 hours ago
Source tells me Torrance Gibson was suspended from Ohio State because a former tutor claimed she was harassed. Buckeyes appealed and lost.

Any surprises in y'all teams Depth charts? Frosh getting burn?

No Surprises but glad to see the top 5 defenders starting in some way on the back end...Excited to see Marcus Lewis at star and McFadden at Boundary Corner....Levonta Taylor should get a few hundred snaps too

Last edited:
What happened between last week and now for Jalen Hurts not to even be in the running for the QB spot?

14089301_10101887408984456_3298391478243804174_n.jpg

View media item 2148210

Back
Top Bottom