OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CrDUogBXgAANm5M

All good when he trying to get them croots though with his hip hop charade. :smh:

He tweeted this for what it's worth:
I apologize for misspeaking my true sentiments. To clarify, I support Colin's motivation. It's his method of action that I take exception to

This might be an insensitive stance to take but we're five days from the season starting who really cares what Jim Harbaugh thinks about Kaepernick.

He tweeted this for what it's worth:
I apologize for misspeaking my true sentiments. To clarify, I support Colin's motivation. It's his method of action that I take exception to

This might be an insensitive stance to take but we're five days from the season starting who really cares what Jim Harbaugh thinks about Kaepernick.

Because it's bigger than Kaepernick and he's coaching a team full of black kids from impoverished areas. Pretty cut and dry, IMO.

Its an annoying thing that's going to become a nonissue in a few days. He misspoke in the moment. Theres no good way for him to correct himself without looking like he's back tracking. The media is going to jump on it and try to make it into something it's not. Harbaugh is not a racist or insensitive to Kaepernick's cause or whatever the media tries to spin this into. The team isn't going to walk out on him because of it. It's an annoying thing. That's all it is.

It feels like I've been waiting for this coming Thursday/weekend for months...I kinda have, but so happy it's finally here. Hopefully the world doesn't end on Wednesday. :lol:

It feels like I've been waiting for this coming Thursday/weekend for months...I kinda have, but so happy it's finally here. Hopefully the world doesn't end on Wednesday. :lol:
How you feel about all the hype up here?

I'm excited that they finally appear to be relevant again, but a lot...A LOT of things have to come together for some of the lofty expectations that have been thrown around. I think these things are possible, but it's true what they say, they have not really beaten anybody worth a crap for years and everyone is assuming that Browning takes the next step. He also struggled against the better teams, but he dominated the very bad teams.

They'll be fun to watch and they should still finish in the top 25 -- probably way higher, but I'm not out here saying they'll be top 5 or a playoff team just yet. How could you? :lol:

Last edited:
Gibson is suspended from the actual campus too so he can't even attend classes I believe. If that's the case he's probably 100% gone

It feels like I've been waiting for this coming Thursday/weekend for months...I kinda have, but so happy it's finally here. Hopefully the world doesn't end on Wednesday.
laugh.gif
How you feel about all the hype up here?
I'm excited that they finally appear to be relevant again, but a lot...A LOT of things have to come together for some of the lofty expectations that have been thrown around. I think these things are possible, but it's true what they say, they have not really beaten anybody worth a crap for years and everyone is assuming that Browning takes the next step. He also struggled against the better teams, but he dominated the very bad teams.

They'll be fun to watch and they should still finish in the top 25 -- probably way higher, but I'm not out here saying they'll be top 5 or a playoff team just yet. How could you?
laugh.gif
Yeah it was initially cool to see a Udub mention here and there, and then it felt like it just snowballed over the summer 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

and people just expecting Jake (while I believe he is certainly capable) to take that next step has given me pause

As long as they can stay in the mix for the North, thats all the expectations I really have

Mamba : Callaway back homie

I'm playing Tupac " Out on Bail" right now

Last edited:
That Harbaugh quote is just dumb. He coached Kaepernick 2 years ago. He should have avoided the question.

Particularly since it's very clear he isn't educated enough on the issues to discuss them eloquently.

He should know better. But he can't help himself.

Last edited:
@wearescstaff Reserve linebacker Osa Masina will not make the trip to Dallas for Alabama game, per Clay Helton, due to a violation of team rules.

just took a look at the schedule on Saturday. Wow.

Oklahoma @Houston at 9am and end it with USC/Bama at 5pm.

Gonna have to finesse the wife into doing nothing but watching football.

just took a look at the schedule on Saturday. Wow.

Oklahoma @Houston at 9am and end it with USC/Bama at 5pm.

Gonna have to finesse the wife into doing nothing but watching football.
watching football on the west coast would feel so weird to me.

Its an annoying thing that's going to become a nonissue in a few days. He misspoke in the moment. Theres no good way for him to correct himself without looking like he's back tracking. The media is going to jump on it and try to make it into something it's not. Harbaugh is not a racist or insensitive to Kaepernick's cause or whatever the media tries to spin this into. The team isn't going to walk out on him because of it. It's an annoying thing. That's all it is.
Was gon go at all the bs in this post ...but then I saw your avy, no point :lol:

I use to hate these 9a CFB and 10a NFL starts, but as i get older, the early starts are better. I'm up at 630a every morning, at the latest. Can't imagine waiting until 1p to watch NFL, or 10p to watch the 7p west coast games.

It's the best, you wake up semi early but have time to go out after all the games are over. Just end up missing most of College Gameday now though.

It's the best, you wake up semi early but have time to go out after all the games are over. Just end up missing most of College Gameday now though.
Yea I couldn't do that waking up extra early just to watch a game ****...but finishing them prime time games and you still got a whole night ahead of u n time to turn up on a sat ? It's lit ...over here on the east you gotta sometimes decide if you stepping out or finishing the 4th quarter, checking updates on your phone n **** while you out :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom