OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bowl season just ain't the same anymore, even with the playoffs. It's off..was much more hype for bowl season all around about 8-10 years ago it seems compared to now. Mostly due to the quality of games and how many games there actually is obviously but it's concerning

Bowl season just ain't the same anymore, even with the playoffs. It's off..was much more hype for bowl season all around about 8-10 years ago it seems compared to now. Mostly due to the quality of games and how many games there actually is obviously but it's concerning

I haven't even watched one of the games yet. I'm with you, even just 5 years ago, I probably would have watched them all. I think seeing 10 people in the stands doesn't help the TV experience.

I haven't even watched one of the games yet. I'm with you, even just 5 years ago, I probably would have watched them all. I think seeing 10 people in the stands doesn't help the TV experience.

I used to be that way. Print off bowls tv schddule and watch like 75% of them at least.

Now? If it's on I will watch. Don't make it a point unless is a team I specifically like.

I used to be that way. Print off bowls tv schddule and watch like 75% of them at least.

Now? If it's on I will watch. Don't make it a point unless is a team I specifically like.

Yeah. There is also something about sitting down and watching 4 hours of BC vs Maryland......

agreed. Bowl season is stupid now. Its why i try to do tourney pools to make it more exciting.

I can honestly say I've watched half of one bowl game thus far. Something about watching trash 6-6 teams being rewarded for mediocrity doesn't appeal to me

Glad to see I'm not the only one. It sucks because CFB was my favorite sport period to watch..I'd watch all the bowl games during the holiday seasons and being home from school lol. Even mid-tier bowls like the Hawaii bowl used to be lit annually. I haven't even watched a single bowl game yet. Obviously with the bigger teams playing in the next few days I will but I'm not looking forward to them.

I wonder if the NCAA will ever do something about it

I can honestly say I've watched half of one bowl game thus far. Something about watching trash 6-6 teams being rewarded for mediocrity doesn't appeal to me
7-5 should be the minimum and cut down on the number of bowls.
It should be 6 FBS wins.  FCS games should not count towards bowl eligibility.

You guys aren't feening over bowl games anymore because almost every game of any note during the regular season is available now regardless of where you live, and there's a game on almost everyday in October and November. 

I really hope one day most of G5 breaks off from the P5 and they can have their own playoff during this time of the year. 

HS Football Network ‏@HSFNetwork  15h15 hours ago
Where will the [emoji]128016[/emoji] @thereal_cam3 go! ! Find out Tomorrow! The Cam Announcement is NOT Premium Access and will be FREE to watch @HSFNetwork

Side note: I will always have reservations about RBs who get nearly all their runs out of the wildcat.
Cam has insane balance and speed but reading blocks and holes from the tailback spot is different from being the unaccounted for guy in the TOTE game

Back
Top Bottom