OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dalvin committed to 3 schools. Little cook already has transferred high schools and he's from Miami/So. Fla. Even before Akers i had Cook written in the class in very very light pencil. For a lot of those kids, the worst spot to be in is their first commitment [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Hopefully he won't make the same mistake big brother did and actually come to the good guys. 

Lucky he stepped out, but with these officials today wouldn't be surprised if they confirmed the call. 

they said earlier in this MN game that Michigan has 10 defensive senior starters and 1 who is not a senior and thats peppers,.... and he declared for the draft already. Is that true? The entire starting defense for Mich will leave after this season?

they said earlier in this MN game that Michigan has 10 defensive senior starters and 1 who is not a senior and thats peppers,.... and he declared for the draft already. Is that true? The entire starting defense for Mich will leave after this season?
That's correct. I think they have only 5 outta 22 on the offensive and defensive side that are underclassmen, 4 if you take out bring ya own Peppers. Their entire specials team unit is seniors and Peppers as well. 

I think most are assuming he's going to given his stock won't be higher than it is right now, and him coming back just gives him more time to get exposed as a mediocre defender. 

I think most are assuming he's going to given his stock won't be higher than it is right now, and him coming back just gives him more time to get exposed as a mediocre defender. 

Or potentially injured.

Could always take the Jadeveon Clowney approach. Have a respectable season, get a highlight tackle in a meaningless bowl game, sandbag until leaving. Works best the year before you can actually leave lol.

He's a mid 1st rd pick right now by most projections...he's not going to get any higher than that coming back next season. I though the potential injury factor was just common sense. 

They supposed to put hands on That McGhee kid. That was blatantly flagrant. He's a dirty player

THREEEEEE ******* TARGETTING penalties on the year for him? kick him out of the big ten

I don't think Peppers is gonna get triple teamed like Clowney
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom