OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 Josh Newberg ‏@joshnewberg247  2h2 hours ago
One thing I told @BillisKing about Cam Akers decision tonight - I'm confident it won't be Tennessee 

Listen here: http://floridastate.247sports.com/Bolt/Listen-My-Final-Thoughts-On-Cam-Akers-50041527
You might want to cancel that check Gunna 
laugh.gif

Side note: I will always have reservations about RBs who get nearly all their runs out of the wildcat.
Cam has insane balance and speed but reading blocks and holes from the tailback spot is different from being the unaccounted for guy in the TOTE game

Yup, it'll definitely be an adjustment

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://floridastate.247sports.com/Bolt/Listen-My-Final-Thoughts-On-Cam-Akers-50041527[/URL]"]
 Josh Newberg ‏@joshnewberg247  2h2 hours ago
One thing I told @BillisKing about Cam Akers decision tonight - I'm confident it won't be Tennessee 
Listen here: http://floridastate.247sports.com/Bolt/Listen-My-Final-Thoughts-On-Cam-Akers-50041527

You might want to cancel that check Gunna :lol:  
[/quote]

He can say what he wants but the Akers fam haven't talked to reporters in forever.
Only dealing with coaches.

more than likely he will choose FSU tho

Last edited:
It's a little interesting how PAC 12 fans keep mentioning how Willie is pitching kids on helping him be the "first black head coach to win a national championship."

I don't know if he is, but even if he was why is this such a talking point? So what if that's his pitch? People aren't outwardly criticizing it, per say, but they keep mentioning that it is.

I've watched the first 4 minutes of this Temple vs Wake Forest Game... So far,

WF: 2 series with 2 false starts, one holding, one interception, one lateral out of bounds for a loss of 13 yards...

Temple : 1 play, touchdown pass

.... I think I can go ahead and turn this game off.

WF: 2 series with 2 false starts, one holding, one interception, one lateral out of bounds for a loss of 13 yards...

Well, I stuck around a little longer, and its now 14 - 7 with wake in the lead :lol:

You still watching?

It's gotten interesting right now.

I wanna knock that Minnesota football player out, just straight up arrogant. He changed his tune so quick once he realized what a bunch of animals his teammates were, just astounding. 

Back
Top Bottom