OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 SB✯Nation CFB ‏@SBNationCFB  7m7 minutes ago
Barry Switzer will not be bringing the wishbone offense to the Trump administration, it appears

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2016/12/22/14053068/barry-switzer-donald-trump-meeting
laugh.gif

wrong is wrong regardless of program allegiance. I'd want this kid kicked off my team no matter how good. Cant root for scumbags. Maybe some people can/

I have a hard time believing stoops didn't see the video or wasnt made well aware how bad it was, the whole "if it happened today" is such garbage

Little game Robert saw his own crap performances in big games and made a choice. Robert is a clown and a scumbag.

I wish Ferentz would also comment how his agent fleeced Iowa into extending his contract.

:lol:
http://coachingsearch.com/article?a...n-in-support-staffs-its-not-good-for-the-game

They definitely have to rein in support staffs. Was wondering when someone would speak out against them.

Why?

Because I don't think that it's fair for larger schools to have so many more guys on staff. Bama in particular just completely pushes the limits with multiple HCs, coordinators, etc. Going to need a hard cap on total staff at this rate.

I wish Ferentz would also comment how his agent fleeced Iowa into extending his contract.
laugh.gif
http://coachingsearch.com/article?a...n-in-support-staffs-its-not-good-for-the-game

They definitely have to rein in support staffs. Was wondering when someone would speak out against them.

Why?
Because I don't think that it's fair for larger schools to have so many more guys on staff. Bama in particular just completely pushes the limits with multiple HCs, coordinators, etc. Going to need a hard cap on total staff at this rate.
Nothing is fair in CFB, or ever done for the benefit of smaller programs 
laugh.gif

I feel about it the same way I feel about the facility arm race.  Whether you want a waterfall in your locker room, or a whole department of guys devoted to analytics that should be your prerogative. 

Khalid Hill ‏@Thatboylid80  4h4 hours ago
It's lit
Considering the lack of production they are returning at TE, I'd like to them use him as a TE in 11 personnel sets next season. 
 Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB  7h7 hours ago
#PennState TE Mike Gesicki announces he's returning for his senior season in 2017. Huge athletic guy will light up NFL Combine in 2018.

While we are at it, we should also limit school boosters to those with net worths under 8 figures. I mean since Ferentz is asking to implement meaningless rules, what's another one?

:lol:

Why?

Nothing is fair in CFB, or ever done for the benefit of smaller programs :lol:

I feel about it the same way I feel about the facility arm race.  Whether you want a waterfall in your locker room, or a whole department of guys devoted to analytics that should be your prerogative. 

I think facilities are a little different than being able to become a farm system for fired head coaches.

These Universities have got some real balls... OU protecting Mixon for 3 years while they can bury the tape... Tape surfaces and they trot him out there to fend for himself and his actions THREE YEARS later... What he did was disgusting and he should have apologized and made a statement when the charges were brought... For them to pretend to care about him the entire time then make him issue a statement is garbage... I actually felt bad that they made him move on only to bring it back years later... Such chicken ****.... I could never send my child to a school for a coach or institution like that

Last edited:
Tape surfaces right before he's able to declare for the draft **

Right... Then he says he's coming back to OU for another year... Helps that sack of **** Stoops win some more games while his stock plummets... Win-Win for the school.

Back
Top Bottom