OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB  4h4 hours ago
#OhioState has added long-time NFL asst Bill Davis to the Buckeyes defensive staff.
Chip's DC in Philly. 
 Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB  5h5 hours ago
Great news for #Oregon: star RB Royce Freeman plans to return to the Ducks and play senior season:

Last edited:
Cam Akers commiting to Ole Miss on the 27th

Smh Nope. [emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]127818[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

How has the bagman $ not dried up around Butch yet?  Or are they just making sure the cupboard isnt bare for the next guy?
 Sam Webb ‏@SamWebb77  6h6 hours ago
Maurice Hurst: "I've decided I'm going to come back for my 5th year."
pimp.gif

Harambaugh 
laugh.gif

Urban looking at potentially bringing on Kevin Wilson to the staff.

Had no idea he is the one who taught Urban the offense he runs

Urban looking at potentially bringing on Kevin Wilson to the staff.

Had no idea he is the one who taught Urban the offense he runs
Not exactly.

Urban's offense is a descendant of Holtz's option scheme and the Dennis Erickson one back O.  His time hanging out with guys like Linehan, and Wilson inspired him to run a offense that spread the field, but his offense is basically entirely his own. 

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/2012/...ve-background-and-philosophy-in-his-own-words

He would kill it as your guys OC. 

Last edited:

Not exactly.

Urban's offense is a descendant of Holtz's option scheme and the Dennis Erickson one back O.  His time hanging out with guys like Linehan, and Wilson inspired him to run a offense that spread the field, but his offense is basically entirely his own. 

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/2012/...ve-background-and-philosophy-in-his-own-words

He would kill it as your guys OC. 
Ahhhh okay. Thanks for the article too
pimp.gif
Who on the staff is getting the boot for Wilson?

Is Urban offloading Beck or Zach Smith on Fickell? 
laugh.gif

That's where I'm not sure. I would assume they could offer him an analyst position since there isn't an actual OC spot open. I mean I wouldn't cry if Beck got the boot :lol:

What worries me is all the Indiana turmoil, besides the stuff he did to get fired, it seemed like his players genuinely disliked him

Speedy Noil bout to catch the boot up his *** and end up having to finish his career at SE Louisiana or some ****. :smh:

So pass interference is only a 15 td or 10 td penalty ?

If the penalty occurred less than 15 yards from the line of scrimmage, it is a spot foul.
If the penalty occurred more than 15 yards from the line of scrimmage, it is a maximum 15 yard penalty.

Wilson would be a great fit... Larry Johnson and Greg Schiano will just look the other way again

You let the yappa sing [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
 Nick BaumgardnerVerified account ‏@nickbaumgardner  21m21 minutes ago
Per EL court records, Grant Perry was arraigned today on 4 charges: 2 criminal sex conduct (4th degree), 1 assault-officer (felony) and MIP
 Kegan Reneau ‏@KeganOUUpdated  5h5 hours ago
http://Rufwriters.com  has learned that Joe Mixon will be returning to Oklahoma for the 2017 football season:
5* DB Jeff Okudah is in the OSU student database. 

Back
Top Bottom