OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You don't need to play in Jerry's world to get help with recruiting TX. How many satellite camps did Harbaugh do there?

:lol: at how easily some of these coaches get baited into race questions . :lol:

how anyone got a problem with violent/silent protest in the so called "home of the free"

YESSSUM DABO BOSS SHO NUFFF. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. SHUSH NOW WE GUNNA BE IN A HEAP OF TROUBLE BOSS.

We thought the same ...
laugh.gif

We ain't getting washed like y'all.
True. You did score 1 TD to go with your 2 FG's against Ohio State.

Damn Tua. I don't care who else is out there, that is the guy i want. Show him the money please. But it would be a stunner if he ended up in USC.

Bama is set, time to commit elsewhere. You're a day 1 starter.

Is Oregon high on his list? Seems like a perfect match for him.

We gonna discuss how even w/ Ridley & Stewart on the outside, OJ Running the seams & a extra mobile QB w/ a big arm, Alabama is still having some troubles running the ball at an 'Alabama' level via the conventional run game w/ their RB's?

Alabama's interior line is very weak, the 3 guards they rotate plus the center are struggling which is why they can't run it well inside and have been running more outside.

Damn Tua. I don't care who else is out there, that is the guy i want. Show him the money please. But it would be a stunner if he ended up in USC.

Bama is set, time to commit elsewhere. You're a day 1 starter.

Is Oregon high on his list? Seems like a perfect match for him.

Oregon refuses to recruit him. It's pretty nonsensical. They only offered him this summer and then stopped calling. They and USC are his dream schools.

He committed to Bana because of Saban (and Kiffin) and suspiciously his dad was supposed to move to Alabama for a HS coaching gig he was offered. That's even posted about his family moving from Hawaii on Twitter last month then reporters jumped on it and he deleted the tweets and his parents weirdly had to come out and talk about how they were staying in Hawaii - probably to avoid obvious ties of impropriety with Bama/boosters. After that, Bana offered his 15 year old brother though.

As of Tuesday, he said in a video that he's still talking to USC besides Alabama, and that he's planning to take an official to SC.

Outside of Hawaii, Clay and the support staff were the first coaches anywhere to recruit him and Clay's "genuine nice guy, faith driven, family man" schtick really seems to resonate with him and a lot of other kids.

If Bama was on the west coast he'd go there, but as is it's really far, his family hasn't moved yet (still could) and he really likes SC. I say if SC wins 8-10 games and use Darnold a lot that they get him.

Last edited:
It's interesting that the Football Scoop staff are so mad that the NCAA reprimanded Stanford, but when I read the report I see: Gave the kid a $3,091 bicycle and "deferred" the repayment. Gave the kid a car to drive that he "only used as many as 10 times." Let the kid and friends spend a weekend at a coach's beachside home for free. Gave the kid free clothes, ANOTHER bicycle, free movie tickets, "small holiday gifts" and free meals at restaurants.

I don't care and frankly don't think any of it should be a violation, but how is this any more preposterous than the **** other schools are placed on probation for? Particularly when Stanford is admitting they did it? Why are fans mad?

EDIT

I understand most of the violations come from a kid living off campus with a "booster" he's friendly with.

Last edited:
@joeyrkaufman 2h2 hours ago

USC LB Osa Masina was charged in Salt Lake City this morning with three felonies, incl. one count of rape and two counts of forcible sodomy.

@joeyrkaufman 1h1 hour ago

Osa Masina has surrendered to Cottonwood Heights police in Utah, according to his attorney, Greg Skordas

LAPD hasn't filed charges yet.

I think SC handled this right. Didn't punish him during the investigation, let him participate, but opted to hold him out of games until things were cleared up. Then suspended him when the charges were levied. He's been suspended from school and kicked out of the dorm and barred from campus indefinitely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom