OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cam changed the game in 09.

When OU couldn't afford the bag recruiting him you knew the game wasn't going to be the same.

Who y'all got for tOSU/Oklahoma?

Think our defense looks good but haven't played a solid team yet. Definitely got the talent just dno if it's clicking together.

I think Oklahoma will get ahead and win by 7-10 :frown:

Witnesskb24, you were saying the same thing when OSU beat Alabama a few years back. I can't stand OSU but anytime Little Game Robert takes an L is great.

Witnesskb24, you were saying the same thing when OSU beat Alabama a few years back. I can't stand OSU but anytime Little Game Robert takes an L is great.

:lol:

Well I didn't think the gawd Saban would lose to a team with a third string QB

I HOPE Buckeyes roll but I wouldn't be shocked if Oklahoma won.

Would love to see OU house them but I think JT wins this game... Cant lie, dude is the goods... Lots of athletes on the Buckeye D that can contain Baker and Mixon.... Bucks by 10 and its bc of a late Sooner TD

JT & the WR's will have to step up because I think OU will be able to 'contol' the OSU run game

That's my thinking too. That Houston game could've gotten way more outta hand had their QB connected on some deep shots to the open receivers. Oklahoma pass D is suspect for sure

Didn't know the Hot seat bowl between Auburn and TAMU was this weekend, the even hotter seat bowl is the following week between LSU & Auburn

@joeyrkaufman 2h2 hours ago

USC LB Osa Masina was charged in Salt Lake City this morning with three felonies, incl. one count of rape and two counts of forcible sodomy.

@joeyrkaufman 1h1 hour ago

Osa Masina has surrendered to Cottonwood Heights police in Utah, according to his attorney, Greg Skordas

LAPD hasn't filed charges yet.

I think SC handled this right. Didn't punish him during the investigation, let him participate, but opted to hold him out of games until things were cleared up. Then suspended him when the charges were levied. He's been suspended from school and kicked out of the dorm and barred from campus indefinitely.

man, this kid is in big trouble. Such a shame for all involved

Back
Top Bottom