OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bomani always has good points but I can't listen to him speak for more than a couple minutes. Dudes voice :x

Lebatard, bomani and jalen and Jacoby only shows/folks I care about on ESPN outside of sports

Then certain other folks come nba and NFL draft time

What kills me is the irony of insisting young men go to college for 3-4 years to be "student athletes" because education comes first and we want them to change the world, not just be football players -- at least that's what the NCAA and member institutions claim -- then we get mad at them when they develop informed opinions on sociopolitical matters and express them.

"You're just a football player. Football is supposed to be 60 minutes where you can shut off your brain! shut up and play! They didn't go to play school! You're not W.E.B. Dubois!"

Honestly, not surprised at any of these coaches, owners, etc., saying the things that they're saying. Would like it to impact these kids choosing the schools that they choose, but I find that unlikely. 

Comical to see people telling the oppressed people which way that they're comfortable with them protesting, though. 

Alabama will open the 2017 season against Florida State at Atlanta’s new Mercedes-Benz Stadium.

Honestly, not surprised at any of these coaches, owners, etc., saying the things that they're saying. Would like it to impact these kids choosing the schools that they choose, but I find that unlikely. 

Comical to see people telling the oppressed people which way that they're comfortable with them protesting, though. 

Do you think that 16-18 year old high school kids truly grasp the situation?

Jesus.

:lol: @ how much money North Carolina has cost itself with its bigotry.

Hope them bathrooms are worth it because you just pissed on yourself.

3FE1YL.gif

SLOW IT DOWN!

^^^

Dre you forever my guy but you know the state is on some other ****. :lol:

Peace to all my fam out in Durham though, good times and good food down there.

Oh nah, I agree 100%

I was impressed w/ the battle rap-esque bar you dropped for the states current predicament, s I had to get that conceited .gif off :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Do you think that 16-18 year old high school kids truly grasp the situation?
Why wouldn't they?  The "situation" is directly affecting themselves, their families, and the neighborhoods most of these kids come from. 

They surely grasp it much better than a lot of these coaches it seems. 

Why wouldn't they?  The "situation" is directly affecting themselves, their families, and the neighborhoods most of these kids come from. 

They surely grasp it much better than a lot of these coaches it seems. 

I agree, they probably have firsthand experience with the issues Kaep is talking about.

Hope they move it to Orlando
Haven't they been wanting to move the game to school sites?  This probably gives them out to do that. 

At least until Snyder is able to swindle DC and the NFL into helping him build "SnyderWorld" in exchange for changing the name, and they can move it there. 

You ain't getting UF to come all the way up here bruh. 

It's better than nothing, and helps with recruiting in TX. 

Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB  5h5 hours ago
Thayer Evans has been hired as the Director of Coaching at The Legacy Agency, per Lee Kaplan, TLA's managing dir. of intercollegiate sports
He got let go by SI. 

Back
Top Bottom