Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You would have been upset you got to witness a great, close fight live that ended in a fair result?

I swear to god you guys are so dramatic. Acting like casuals...

what is dramatic about being upset someone was blatantly robbed? as soon as I heard 118-110 if I was in the arena I'd probably throw up lol

Teddy Atlas said everything that needs to be said last night. of course you got Stephen a smith *** dudes like this that just say "well at least you saw a good fight" thats not the ******* point.

There are two things they can do to fix the judging in boxing.

Have an oversight committee than can suspend bad judges.

Put the judges inside a room and have them watch a fight on mute, on a huge screen. There is so much they miss because they don't have the best sightlines. If they had multiple camera angles, the judging would be better.

I just rewatched the fight with my grandpa because he didnt get to see it. After the scores were announced he goes, "its ok, I'm sure theres an oversight committee to take care of this" I'm like...nope lol

Nobody was blatantly robbed you're acting like a damn casual fan, get a hold of yourself man.

It was a close fight, people have it going either way.

The scorecard was ****, but having Canelo winning is fair. Just like having GGG winning, and a draw is fair.

Now we get to watch it all over again :pimp:. We win.

Nobody was blatantly robbed you're acting like a damn casual fan, get a hold of yourself man.

I agree close fight. Someone won it though, closely. thats a robbery

No people don't. maybe Canelo fans have it going either way. every media member, ringside or not, has GGG edging by or a draw. i'm sure I'd get over it much quicker if that ***** score wasn't what it was and was a little more acceptable.

No people don't. maybe Canelo fans have it going either way. every media member, ringside or not, has GGG edging by or a draw. i'm sure I'd get over it much quicker if that ***** score wasn't what it was and was a little more acceptable.

There is no such thing as "someone won it". You score the rounds, and add up the total. That's it. If it's even it's even.

There is no such thing as "someone won it". You score the rounds, and add up the total. That's it. If it's even it's even.

thats what I mean by someone won it. he won more rounds. if you have Canelo winning 7+ rounds, you're biased or just dont know what youre looking at.

I'm ready to move on man. Question, at age 40 and a full camp actually taking it seriously, can Mayweather still beat either of these guys? I still say yes but I'm not quite sure how much he can hurt them, cause I feel like he wasn't punching at 100% vs mcgregor so I dont know what he really has left. just a hypothetical, wont happen obviously

That's not really a robbery though. If you're saying it's a close fight it is possible someone scored rounds differently.

Byrd's scorecard is what really tainted an otherwise great fight.

thats what I mean by someone won it. he won more rounds. if you have Canelo winning 7+ rounds, you're biased or just dont know what youre looking at.

I'm ready to move on man. Question, at age 40 and a full camp actually taking it seriously, can Mayweather still beat either of these guys? I still say yes but I'm not quite sure how much he can hurt them, cause I feel like he wasn't punching at 100% vs mcgregor so I dont know what he really has left. just a hypothetical, wont happen obviously

GGG against Mayweather?

Makes sense now...

hypothetical, relax. As if other people havent been seriously suggesting this for years

Its not realistic. Nobody has ever seriously suggested this fight. Mayweather naturally fights at 147, and GGG fights at 160. Nobody likes catch-weights. They would have to meet in the middle, and if Mayweather drained Canelo to 152 for their fight, there'd be no way in hell he'd let GGG fight at 154 (if GGG could even make that). Its a stupid hypothetical.

Mayweather is 40 years old, was retired for almost 2 years and he still was only walking around 154lbs.

He's a small dude... he actually lost 5lbs for a light middleweight fight. :lol: No chance that fight ever happens.

:rofl:I know its unrealistic. Thats why I said hypothetically. IF they met at a catch weight right now, what would happen

Boxing is blatantly fixed ... After spending last week in Vegas and losing the chance to win a stack on that terrible officiating in the Seahawks/Packers game, I can't believe someone hasn't killed someone over boxing ... I vowed to never pay for a boxing match again after the Pac/Bradley fight and am glad that I didn't pay for that **** last night ... What an obvious fix job ... I can't believe people allow that **** to happen ... Unbelievable

All parties involved are in on the fix. The outsiders are the only ones falling for this **** time after time. I'm pretty sure these dudes signed a 2 or even 3 fight deal before this fight happened. Golovkin got offered a flat $15 million purse for the fight before and turned it down. Now he gets a purse for $3 million and accepts it lol? How does that make sense? **** should be common sense to see what's going on at this point.

Golovkin clearly won the fight as most knew he would. Unfortunately, Canelo clearly can't lose unless you knock him out lol. He got a decision vs Lara, a fight he clearly lost, and now got a draw vs golovkin in a fight where golovkin fought the same exact fight canelo tried vs Lara and was 100 times more effective doing it. **** makes no sense but all the sense in the world at the same time.

This is what I was just thinking. We all know they're not going near Charlo and who else can either of them fight that will make as much money? This has Trilogy written all over it.

Ray.png

The scorecard was ****, but having Canelo winning is fair. Just like having GGG winning, and a draw is fair.

Now we get to watch it all over again :pimp:. We win.

who has it going Canelo's way? stop it 5. No way on earth he won more than 5 rounds and thats generous. more like 4.

My thing is... even if you're in on the fix, why not just make it less obvious? You could have Canelo winning, with something other than 118-110...

Back
Top Bottom