Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good fights tonight

Clarissa shields dominated, shoulda stopped that fight in the 2nd round... or earlier smh

The womans 168 division (and womens boxing in general) has to be super thin if Adler was their undeafeated champion going on her 3rd defense.

And why was the 160 champion from Germany (i think) even there? Like damn can shields have her moment.

Last edited:
Love how arum goes on ESPN to throw shade at Floyd. Lol. At this point in his career him and vasyl were the same type of fighter.

Still waiting for vasyl to fight a big name and for him to actually face a challenge. That would be ppv worthy

Teddy Atlas irks me cant pronounce names right n Bradley just slurps him all night

Teddy Atlas said he was no Notradarmus earlier lol dude has had to many shots to the dome

Lomachenko just bullied him that tapping dude on tha head was entertaining but mad disrespectful lol

If I hear Teddy n Tim call him lomenchenko one more time ima shave my head with a cheese grater

he needs to go up and beat crawford first or go to catch weight and fight rigo... both would be great fights

Loma
wow.png

I'd have to see him in the parking lot (with help) if he was humiliating me like that lmao
picard.png

Yea, Loma needs to work better on his defense like he said on his interview, I mean, dang, he look like he got into a motorcycle accident.

Ain't no way I'm dapping up my opponent after he tried/succeeded in embarrassing me in my profession on national tv. :smh:

NO F'N WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bradley just announced his retirement. He gained my respect and im sure a lot of folks after that provodnikov war, sad to see him go but he's doing it at the right time. Wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors champ.

Rigo is going to have to come up to 130 to get that fight at this point. He has no leverage. Crawford is at 140, so Loma isn't gonna jump up 2 weight classes very quickly, if ever, he's been fighting for a long time already (amateurs) despite his short pro career. Probably not growing much more.

IMO the best plan would be move up to 135 and take a fight to get used to the weight. Mikey Garcia comes back down to 135 (he has said he would and it'd be no problem) and they meet up there. Would be an unbelievable fight.

I was howling at Loma running up in dudes face with his hands down. My first time seeing Loma fight, dude is hilarious and a mad entertaining boxer.

That other fighter was a bum for headbutting Loma. I like how Teddy pointed out that the hoodbutt looked intentional.

Rigo is going to have to come up to 130 to get that fight at this point. He has no leverage. Crawford is at 140, so Loma isn't gonna jump up 2 weight classes very quickly, if ever, he's been fighting for a long time already (amateurs) despite his short pro career. Probably not growing much more.

IMO the best plan would be move up to 135 and take a fight to get used to the weight. Mikey Garcia comes back down to 135 (he has said he would and it'd be no problem) and they meet up there. Would be an unbelievable fight.

Rigo also already said he would go up to 130 so either one of the those fights would be GOOD money

Back
Top Bottom