Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now with AJ fighting Pulev late this year as his Mandatory, him and Eddie Hearn will have to plan for big money fight in 2018 and the biggest money fight will be Tyson Fury if he's ready to go in 2018

Fury retired on Instagram (again) about a week ago, he's probably done for sure. Or at least he should be.

Joshua vs Wilder would be interesting tho

I have a strange suspicion that Hughie is actually the better of the cousins and hasn't shown us his full arsenal yet.

Wanted Marquez v Cotto too.

Watching these boxers retire is like watching 90s NBA players retire too. Crazy time flies!

Cotto said he's retiring end of this year no matter what. If he gets past Kamegai and Margarito beats Carson Jones, can they do it one last time end of the year? :nerd:

They're cousins? He should beat Joseph Parker then? Why do you think he's better than Tyson?

Yes they're cousins but hopefully Hughie is not a nutcase like Tyson. Hughie has a nice jab, great footwork. But keep in mind he's only 22, so he has a lot of upside. He's at the age when his grown man strength starts to come out. However he's been inactive lately and the fight was cancelled because of Hughie's back injury. Hard to pick a winner and I won't be shocked at all if he beats Parker. Actually the more I think about it, the more I like him in that fight.

Last edited:
Bad couple of days for AJ, first losing out the $20mil+ on the rematch with Wladimir retiring. Now AK is putting him on blast on twitter giving him bad publicity. Bad few days recently for AB, AJ and AK

Losing $3mil in real estate deal and more millions in upcoming divorce settlement can have Amir Khan back in the loop of a fight against Manny or Kell Brook to make that money back

IMG_3781.jpg
IMG_3780.jpg

Tyson has 1 of the most vibrant personalities in the HW division though. If Hughie beats Parker and takes his title I see AJ in 2018 fighting 1 of the Furys or David Haye

Yes they're cousins but hopefully Hughie is not a nutcase like Tyson. Hughie has a nice jab, great footwork. But keep in mind he's only 22, so he has a lot of upside. He's at the age when his grown man strength starts to come out. However he's been inactive lately and the fight was cancelled because of Hughie's back injury. Hard to pick a winner and I won't be shocked at all if he beats Parker. Actually the more I think about it, the more I like him in that fight.

But weeks before the wedding in 2013 she was asked by Amir’s management team to sign a prenup.

She said during the interview: 'In our culture, that’s really bad. I couldn’t care less about the money but my parents felt very insulted, especially because they are so well off. My parents didn’t make Amir sign a prenup.'

Faryal said she signed it nonetheless, but it was later cancelled by Amir when she fell pregnant with their daughter, Lamaisah. She was born in 2014.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4761122/Amir-Khan-wife-Faryal-SPLIT-UP.html

This dude stays catching L's.

Back
Top Bottom