Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Broner is a lucky dude. Son gets paid to take and block punches while shaking his head while throwing minimal punches for 12 rounds. Son just eats punches and has three goood flurries of punches per fight. Dude is all talk no skills. I'm glad I decided not to go to Barcalys for the fight tonight. Fight wasn't even enternaing. Garcia looked good but Brone just ate punches all night.

So i only caught a lil less then half the fight and saw mikey working dat bum. Were any of his power shots effective? Did he hurt ab at any time?

I think JCC jr tried harder vs Canelo than AB vs Mikey did lmfao

I called it tho, this wasn't a very competitive fight for Mikey.
AB is all mouth and trashy entertainment

I'm saying :lol:. Like it's that far fetched a middleweight can beat Pacquiao.

Hopefully, they actually setup a fight between Jermall and the winner of Golovkin/Canelo.

Ginger made it clear he's not going for the wbc and ibo titles.. after he wins, those said titles will be vacant, thus jermall will be competing for the wbc vacant title. Quote me now.

Just watched a replay of the fight now, Broner getting washed is kind of sad to see. Wasn't too long ago he had the world at his hands

Wishing the best for Tevin Farmer who was shot in the hand in Philly last night before he could make it to BK for the fights.

His brother was also shot in the face.

I'd like to see Mikey stay at 135 tbh. Linares, Easter Jr., Shafikov, and Loma, Berchelt, and Davis if they move up could all be entertaining fights.

140 should be the absolute ceiling for him, and guys at 147 are going to be way too big.

Porter is going to be fighting on the Floyd-Connor UC prelims that are going to be televised on FOX.

Probably just a stay busy fight and he gets some added exposure by being on that card. Same thing Tank, and Jack are doing.

Rumor has popped up quite a bit today, but some posters on r/boxing said it was a parody account.

Last edited:
Glad I didn't get a chance to place the bet. Dude is now gate keeper status which is a shame

Bet he wish he could take the ROC nation money

Back
Top Bottom