Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Broner was given everything too early in his career, became entitled, and stop progressing...period.

He hasn't been legitimately impressive since DeMarco.

Howd he get given rounds though Garcia only won by 6/7 rnds that was a shutout

What were they givin him rounds for gettin off his stool?

Stuff like this ruins boxing

Mikeys a helluva technician, doesnt seem to have the same pop as high lighter weights but dude has skills.

Im ready to see broner disappear from the boxing world, dude was babied from the get go.

AL

About Losses!!!

This is it for Broner. When he steps up in competition he can't get it done.

Not beating Crawford, Indongo, Orozco, Thurman, Spence, Garcia. Already lost to Porter.

Maybe he'll take the Pacquiao fight. Probably lose that one too.

Mikeys a helluva technician, doesnt seem to have the same pop as high lighter weights but dude has skills.

Im ready to see broner disappear from the boxing world, dude was babied from the get go.

Im ready to see Broner go for good especially after that post fight. The act is old now. Nobody is gonna check for you and this was really do or die.

Mikey was lights out with how technical he was. He literally schooled AB on everything. Was literally a walk in the park for Mikey. Congrats

Howd he get given rounds though Garcia only won by 6/7 rnds that was a shutout

What were they givin him rounds for gettin off his stool?

Stuff like this ruins boxing

Mikey had 116 and 117.. meaning he won by 8-9 rds, which im not too bothered by imo.

I gave bonehead rd 1,8, and 9 and i was being real generous with 8 and 9.

i also had it 9-3 broner is washed..... one good thing is that he still will get decent fights due to him being who he is

Back
Top Bottom