Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Broner looked like **** in the pic that came out, Mikey must have gotten banged up during camp for all the recent money for Broner to be coming in.

Last edited:
Broner looked like **** in the pic that came out, Mikey must have gotten banged up during camp for all the recent money for Broner to be coming in.

I dont get how and why this fight makes it over here, the 1st fight was onesided Wlad really didnt show that he had any in the tank left. Cant believe that this does better over here vs in Europe

First fight definitely wasn't one sided.

Since it will be in Vegas it will probably be PPV for us and free in UK :smh:

I dont get how and why this fight makes it over here, the 1st fight was onesided Wlad really didnt show that he had any in the tank left. Cant believe that this does better over here vs in Europe

One sided? I had Wlad winning the fight going into the final round

One sided? I had Wlad winning the fight going into the final round

I bet you also had Pac behind in his last fight as well lol. Wlad looked more comfortable in the ring vs Joshua then he did against Fury but lets not act like that fight was ever in doubt.

No one was asking for a rematch after the fight except for Wlad who needs to retire. Only tragedy in the Klitschko lineage is that they fought in a time where the HW division was extremely thin with talent.

AB is going to be relegated to gate keeper status when he gets KO'd tomorrow night :lol:

Al should have cashed his *** out against Spence a long time ago.

I hope you realize Broner brought the Can Man back for this fight, Mikey Garcia wants no parts of the Can Man if he was smart and you'll see tomorrow night

AB is going to be relegated to gate keeper status when he gets KO'd tomorrow night :lol:

Al should have cashed his *** out against Spence a long time ago.

I'm thinking about going to the fight tomorrow, but will prob save my money because Broner prob gonna turn the fight into a hugging fest.

Yall really think ab getting ko'd? I got garcia by win but iono bout a ko. Im hoping he does knock out that greater value mayweather.

Always Broke went life and death with Granados last fight, and we hear this same song and dance every fight on how he's NOW taking his career seriously.

He might have his moments early in the fight because of the size advantage, but I see Mikey catching him late and stopping him.

Robert Garcia is not sending his brother in there to lose. I'm sure he's thought this through and has a solid game plan.

Back
Top Bottom