Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When Beterbiev signed with Al, Al redid the minimums in his contract with Yvon Michel, thus the problems he is having right now with GYM.

Unless he knows some GCC or Chechen oligarchs who can buy him out of his deals, he might as well just fight it out. At 32 he really can't afford to go to court over this.

I'll take Porter in that fight.

DSG coming off his first careet loss to, that first fight back after an L is usually the toughest fight you'll have because doubt enters the mind. That confidence isnt what it was when you were undefeated.

The one time fight is a blueprint for how porter can and will beat DSG as DSG doesnt handle bigger guys well and the only thing to really keep Porter off you is a stiff accurate jab ie Brook

The stiff jab is not in DSG's aresenal and like Broner he struggles with awkward guys. I think Broner DSG is a tougher fight to predict especially after Broner fights Garcia, which I am also taking him to win

Porter gon outwork Danny

DFHZBh9UMAAznQo.jpg

Rick Glaser's been going on these types of rants about Haymon for the past few years. I don't think he's going to tell us anything that we don't know or suspect already.

They added Raushee Warren/McJoe Arroyo to the Broner/Garcia card this weekend.

I'll be there live, so I am pleased.

This guy Aubrey is the biggest male groupie of all time.

The odds for broner went down significantly within the past few weeks, lot of folks feelin the upset.

This guy Aubrey is the biggest male groupie of all time.

The odds for broner went down significantly within the past few weeks, lot of folks feelin the upset.

I catch myself buying into the fact that he's training hard and saying the right things.

He said the right things before the Granados fight and I'm not even sure he won that.

All of that leading up to the fight never means he'll actually let his hands go though.

I dont get into vegas until tomorrow cant wait to get there to put some money down on broner. Mikey while he looks good in the ring has not fought anyone of consequence or any big name to this point in his career. I do believe broner is taking the fight seriously and a catch weight shouldnt be to big of a cut for him fighting at Welter and coming down to 140.

I think Mikey should have fought an actual seasoned bigger guy but he hasnt. I know we are high on Mikey but I am not high on him stepping up in weight to fight a still top 10 guy in the welterweight divsion. Should be entertaining. Still cant believe this fight and the Jones Cormier fight are getting killed by Mayweather McGregor

Back
Top Bottom