Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's OK, I'm not really all that hyped for it either 
laugh.gif

Hopefully this Manny retirement tour actually materializes into something substantial. 

It's OK, I'm not really all that hyped for it either :lol:

Hopefully this Manny retirement tour actually materializes into something substantial. 
Me 2. I hope we get a Crawford vs manny soon. I see it as a 50/50 fight but i give the edge to manny because of experience

Those 120-108 cards are ******* ridiculous.

Easter doesn't use his length and size well enough to his advantage.

Eddie Hearn‏Verified account @EddieHearn  15h15 hours ago
 . @DillianWhyte will make his US debut on the #CrawfordIndongo card Aug 19 on @SkySports - more news soon [emoji]133660013031[/emoji]
Bryant Jennings? 

Wilder is an idiot for passing on that fight.  I can't wait till dude actually gets caught by one of these bums 
laugh.gif

Wilder been a idiot ans cant pass a drug test.

I had no idea easter was fighting tonight. What happened????

Wilder been a idiot ans cant pass a drug test.

I had no idea easter was fighting tonight. What happened????

It was a close fight, could have gone either way. Easter made it a lot harder on himself than he needed to with trying to bang with Shafikov on the inside.

The scorecards pretty much revealed tho that dude had no chance in there unless he stopped him. Two were 120-108, and one was 116-112 which is still wide.

This is the first time Bud is fighting someone with a similar height and athleticism package.

Postol was bigger but not the athlete that Indongo is.

Win or lose you gotta give it up for indongo. Dudes been taking care of business by going to foreign turf and winning in front of their crowd. This will be his 3rd straight title fight in enemy territory.

If Pac can't make Horn bleed,

If Pac can't drop Horn,

If Pac can't beat Horn decisively,

If Pac gets knocked down.....

then there is no way Pac will get another shot at Floyd.

Anything less than a knockout or UD win will speak volumes about Pacman's prizefighting future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom