Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Win or lose you gotta give it up for indongo. Dudes been taking care of business by going to foreign turf and winning in front of their crowd. This will be his 3rd straight title fight in enemy territory.

Yep, dude could have easily milked the belt for all it's worth but instead he's daring to be great :pimp:

If Pac can't make Horn bleed,

If Pac can't drop Horn,

If Pac can't beat Horn decisively,

If Pac gets knocked down.....

then there is no way Pac will get another shot at Floyd.

Anything less than a knockout or UD win will speak volumes about Pacman's prizefighting future.
It's gotta be a knockout tonight and a UD against Crawford to get floyds attention... what I'm thinking is everyone will put an asterisk on floyds 50th win because it's vs Coner and that he is not a boxer

Last edited:
Floyd's done after this circus.

He dosent give a damn about no asterisk, and has never really cared about his legacy. The TBE thing was simply a marketing gimmick his stans ate up.

Yep, dude could have easily milked the belt for all it's worth but instead he's daring to be great :pimp:

Lipinets is his mandatory. That'd be a TOUGH fight for little reward. He didn't have the chance to milk the belt. He's not daring to be great - Crawford is the big money fight.

Lipinets is his mandatory. That'd be a TOUGH fight for little reward. He didn't have the chance to milk the belt. He's not daring to be great - Crawford is the big money fight.

He could have taken the BHS route thinking he could scoot by a tough mando and wait it out for the absolute best deal possible.

Eddie would have probably wanted that fight in the UK which would have basically been a homefield for Indongo.

Why people keeo bringing up if pac does this and that in this fight then he has a chance to fight mayweather again. No he doesn't. And it dam sure wobt generate what it did the first time OR what he gets from conor. This will be the last tine we see his ***** *** in the ring.

If Pac can't make Horn bleed,

If Pac can't drop Horn,

If Pac can't beat Horn decisively,

If Pac gets knocked down.....

then there is no way Pac will get another shot at Floyd.

Anything less than a knockout or UD win will speak volumes about Pacman's prizefighting future.
It's gotta be a knockout tonight and a UD against Crawford to get floyds attention... what I'm thinking is everyone will put an asterisk on floyds 50th win because it's vs Coner and that he is not a boxer

Mayweather/McGregor is an exhibition match, it will not count.

What if PAC gets the winner of the triple g canelo fight .. that would be something

Man, what?!?

Last edited:
Man, what?!?
Why not fight a Better fighter if he gets through Crawford and horn .. Floyd probably won't even look his way but ggg and canelo can be in same weight class and can be a big fan draw why not

Last edited:
Man, what?!?
Why not fight a Better fighter if he gets through Crawford and horn .. Floyd probably won't even look his way but ggg and canelo can be in same weight class and can be a big fan draw why not

You want an over the hill walking weight 140lb fighter to fight 160+ fighters in their prime?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Pac can keep hanging around like a fool if he wants. someone really gonna send him into a retirement home for good

Last edited:
Pac can keep hanging around like a fool if he wants. someone really gonna send him into a retirement home for good

Honestly bro? If he's neurologically good to go and he feels his body is still capable of competing there's more than a couple fights I'd like to see him in.

If, and it's a big if, Canelo beats Golovkin, I can see a Mayweather vs Canelo 2. He's already beat him, the kid is still flat footed and prime for another Mayweather boxing school clinic. But the fans will say "Canelo was too young, he's a lot better now, his power is much more" blah blah. It's another 100 million for Floyd easy.

If Horn knocks out Pac tonight, the entire country of the Philippines gonna turn on manny :lol:  
Naw he will just retire .. but he has the fighters blood and wants to keep going .. I don't even think he gives a damn about the politic stuff haha

If, and it's a big if, Canelo beats Golovkin, I can see a Mayweather vs Canelo 2. He's already beat him, the kid is still flat footed and prime for another Mayweather boxing school clinic. But the fans will say "Canelo was too young, he's a lot better now, his power is much more" blah blah. It's another 100 million for Floyd easy.

Its really not that big of a "if"

Moseley jr flat footed as hell

Damn they got folks in lawn chairs for ring side seats :smh: :lol:

I'd be pissed if I paid top dollar for that.

Back
Top Bottom