Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

B I don't think anyone is going crazy after 3 straight wins. I come to NT because the fans here are usually on the smart/rational side compared to other Knicks fans I interact with and especially since social media has come into play, but still equally passionate like myself. I think people genuinely have an idea of what this team is right now and what the goal is for this season. I do not think that has changed too much. I don't think anybody has a great grasp on if this team is good/bad or somewhere in between given the bipolar start to the season. But I havent seen one person predict any sort of playoff run or anything of that nature whatsoever for this season.

But to say that diehard Knicks fans who have suffered through this **** ****ing *** franchise for close to 20 years now should not get very excited after not just witnessing a 3 game win streak (because honestly who really gives a **** about that if this team wasnt young and exciting and this season may very well end up being a wash anyway), but a 3 game winning streak where our 22 year old hopeful franchise savior/cornerstone is dropping 30+ every single night with ease with defenses keying on him as their primary target to START his run as the definitive face of this franchise, and legitimately looking like one of the best players in the entire NBA, is insanity and on hater level x1000.
I'm not gonna take the time to quote the bi polar responses but they're there if you choose to read the thread which you couldn't have if you haven't seen the posts I'm speaking on. Not sure how you got hate from my post as it def wasn't there. Haven't knocked KP at all and am simply advocating enjoying the wins for what they are, wins. If you want to gas up the 3 wins being more than 3 wins be my guest :lol: I'm more than happy about the wins but its gonna take a lot more for me to believe we byke..

I know we’re a flawed team that’s not making the playoffs.

But I’m not gonna let the draft lottery 7 months from now prevent me from enjoying Kristaps light up everyone he plays. We’re kind of a fun team right now. :lol:

This

I want the end goal to be for us to do well in the lottery

But lets have some fun and smack some teams around on the way there:lol:

Meant to post last night, but the more I watch Frank the more I feel like he’ll end up as a 2 guard.

Could be because he’s a 19 year old kid but it doesn’t seem like he has ‘it’ when it comes to breaking down a defense. His outside stroke looks good, though & he’s capable of guarding 1-3 on defense. Getting more of a true point guard next to Frank might be best for him.

Bruh, I don't see that AT ALL. Maybe your view of the pg has been marred by the likes of Kyrie, Curry, and Rose but Frank isn't offensively gifted enough at this moment to be a sg. Those guys are new age pgs, but he's ultra pass first which is still what your pg is supposed to do. Saw him get by defenders a couple times as well. Once he learns how to utilize his length better, he'll be even better at initiating the action.

Bruh, I don't see that AT ALL. Maybe your view of the pg has been marred by the likes of Kyrie, Curry, and Rose but Frank isn't offensively gifted enough at this moment to be a sg. Those guys are new age pgs, but he's ultra pass first which is still what your pg is supposed to do. Saw him get by defenders a couple times as well. Once he learns how to utilize his length better, he'll be even better at initiating the action.
i’m just mad you put rose instead of westbrook.

Franks visions and defense make me gush

Dude is destined to be a big *** PG in my eyes

Give him another year or two to get used to these NBA defensive schemes and he'll be torching

Franks visions and defense make me gush

Dude is destined to be a big *** PG in my eyes

Give him another year or two to get used to these NBA defensive schemes and he'll be torching

Alphabet was a bum his first 2 years. Frank is a child. He’ll need some time.

Thats why i mentioned I could see Frank molding into a SF once he puts on muscle. His game is very Batum like. Dont think he's capable of breaking down defenses, not yet at least. Then again Billups used mostly screens too so idk :lol:

Back
Top Bottom