Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

- KP stepping up on a high level, setting records
- With a bad game Frank was still huge
- If KOQ is a big piece on a contending team, which is what we plan to be, why not keep him? He's still young

We nice

I had us winless by this time. My expectations are still low but not a bad start for once :pimp:

giphy.gif

Seems like he's still kinda scared/nervous. Finally drove to the paint today. He'll learn with more playing time.

Willy not getting minutes is still a travesty, win or lose.
I mean what do you expect from Hornacek? This team has a major logjam at center. You cant give him, Enes, and KOQ all significant minutes without giving any of them enough time to catch a groove, and thats without even playing Porzingis at all at center.

Kanter is simply a better version of Willy (Yall can deny it all you want because Willy showed some promising signs in a lost rookie season but fact is Kanter has been in the league longer, was a higher draft pick, and has played a major role on competitive playoff teams all while being around the same age as Willy. He also might be the best low post scorer in the game right now quite honestly.), and KOQ has been BALLING, plus he provides something different.

I've said it mad times in here. This is a front office issue not a Hornacek issue. Hornacek is coaching this team the way he should be right now. The Melo trade devalued Willy the second it was made. He's the oddman out right now, and in all honesty he should be. Knicks wouldnt be doing as good these past 3 games with Willy replacing either Kanter or KOQ. I still think the Knicks should look to deal him for a need and/or pick while his value is high around the league. My main set back to that thought has more to do with KP than Willy honestly but the Knicks really gotta do something about this center situation.

But that's enough debby downer for tonight. KP/ 3 games :pimp:

Last edited:
Kanter compliments KP well, but lets simmer down on the "best low post scorer in the league" comments. I still think he can be a major black hole on offense and we'll see that once the losses start coming again. Great rebounder though, cant take that away.

Unless he's packaged with Noah, I'm keeping Willy at all costs. You're simply not going to get equal value in return.

Back
Top Bottom