Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

KOQ is def a difference maker. He always brings the effort, especially on D.

Hopefully Tim is unlocked for this 4th quarter so we can pull this out. KP has been phenomenal but he's gonna need help to close this out.

Jokic getting wide open looks while Porzingis has to get his own shot every time down the floor

Imma give KP a pass if we win for the lack of rebounds and general defense tonight n the second of a back to back.

Only the Knicks can look so hopeless losing 3 straight and give us hope by winning 3 straight against quality opponents

How these fools doing **** like win 3 straight when I'm not even watching. Can't remember the last time they did that before this season.

KP stole Milsaps soul all game :lol:

Great win. Can't remember the last time I saw a 3 game win streak from us. It's obvious that by even having just a solid veteran PG like Jack lead the team, you can be successful. We have plenty of talent on this roster but you need strong PG play to put it all together.

KP stole Milsaps soul all game :lol:

Great win. Can't remember the last time I saw a 3 game win streak from us. It's obvious that by even having just a solid veteran PG like Jack lead the team, you can be successful. We have plenty of talent on this roster but you need strong PG play to put it all together.

I haven't been a fan of Jack but can't deny he's shown competence well above anyone else on the roster at PG, at times. Still want to see more Frank but appreciate Jack making generally good decisions.

Back
Top Bottom