Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

If Frank was ROY and we still had the same exact season we had I still wouldn't care for Horny.

Granted I wasn't huge on firing Horny even though his bad coaching showed. We're in a lose now mode so no rush on a new coach imo.

This ain't a situation where Pringles needed to be fired.

Last edited:
Biggest problem isn’t coaches or management. It’s the “win-now” attitude from the very top down that leads to short sighted decisions and does not prioritize development.

That’s why coaches and GMs always look bad here. Because they are not given the time or allowed to do things the right way. The smart ones like Donnie Walsh and Dantoni realized that and quit when Dolan undercut them. The guys without other options have stayed and got fired.

I can tell you're just a groupie kind of cat, So Woodson was never HC of the Hawks before the Knicks? c'mon B and Hornys First year with the Suns he took them to 12 games over 500 with a team that should've been 12 games under 500

Thanks , I hate Flood

So team nyk, what teams are you watching in these playoffs?
Not ashamed to say I'm rooting for Philly/enjoying watching them. Huge Embiid fan and they are a lot of fun to watch.

My gf is a Warriors diehard so them.

For their fans' sake I wouldn't mind the Raptors making a run (plus it would mean LeBron losing) but I'm not holding out hope for that one.

From where I sit **** the Cavs, Thunder, Celtics, Heat.

Van Gundy is awful at commentary. Dude will probably suck if he coached in this era to be honest
I actually meant Mark Jackson with his fake "coughing" when they talked about coaching openings, but I couldn't agree more about JVG.

I don't want this guy in the booth anymore, but I don't want him as our coach either.

Idc your thoughts about Mark but this is pretty funny. :lol:

Also I love Jeff in the booth. Tells it like it is and outside of Hubie prob gives the smartest commentary in the game.

Mark Jackson:

Da1qzCxX4AAXVW0.jpg

everybody talking about its either the coaches, players or gms fault here... all of that is irrelevant... dolan is the main reason we will never be good... he has to sell the team for the franchise to flourish... its sad but true really

everybody talking about its either the coaches, players or gms fault here... all of that is irrelevant... dolan is the main reason we will never be good... he has to sell the team for the franchise to flourish... its sad but true really
Yup otherwise we are just hoping to get lucky and win in spite of him presence. Or he could decide to step away sometime and not be involved.

I really really really really didnt want to go there. But it seems like it's exactly what I thought would happen. Perry Mills constantly reiterated how they're the first all black front office. Its no wonder 95% of coaches being interviewed are black coaches.

I personally dont mind, good for them, but there are much better candidates out there :smh:

I dont like Fizdales benchings, I dont like Mark's past and lack of development, and I highly doubt Stackhouse will impress them that much to get hired over guys with NBA experience.

Personally, I'm shocked Doc Rivers isnt a candidate at this rate. Like how the **** does Woodson get a call before Budenholzer?

Just hire Stackhouse. Only guy i *** with out of the candidates.

I really really really really didnt want to go there. But it seems like it's exactly what I thought would happen. Perry Mills constantly reiterated how they're the first all black front office. Its no wonder 95% of coaches being interviewed are black coaches.

I personally dont mind, good for them, but there are much better candidates out there :smh:

I dont like Fizdales benchings, I dont like Mark's past and lack of development, and I highly doubt Stackhouse will impress them that much to get hired over guys with NBA experience.
I don’t have a problem with any of the three getting an opportunity that usually isn’t offered to them. Besides Budenholzer, I don’t know any other coach of the top of my head that would help the team better.

Jackson should be the last option. Something is telling me Stack is the guy. Could be fooled though.

All the candidates suck. Fizdale couldnt handle the diva and b***** qualities of Marc Gasol. Zero chance there's a good relationship with a bigger diva in KP.

Just give me Stack. Hilarious how we don't even give our own G league coach a chance.

Back
Top Bottom