Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

As much as I like Kanter I think we have to let him walk and let Noah Play and hopefully build some value.

Without our best player on the court, this is very very solid. Hoping he can build on it, but here are Frank's stats this year when he's played 30 or more minutes:

10.6 PPG
4.7 APG
3.3 RPG
1.2 SPG

On 42.2 FG% & 42.2 3P% (2.9 3PA)

Without our best player on the court, this is very very solid. Hoping he can build on it, but here are Frank's stats this year when he's played 30 or more minutes:

10.6 PPG
4.7 APG
3.3 RPG
1.2 SPG

On 42.2 FG% & 42.2 3P% (2.9 3PA)

How many games is that?

I really liked that Frank closed out the season with a few good games. Nothing flashy but at the very least he showed what he could be.

Would love to get someone from the Raptors. Their player development has been great.

From Daryl Morey's AMA on reddit :lol:

83E511AF-B984-47B9-8713-AB76667E09AA.jpeg

If Frank can turn into a 3 and D starter for us, I'm happy. I'm a realist and I think that's a reasonable expectation and hope.

Still bummed we only ended up with the 9th best odds. I'm okay with one or two of the prospects that might be in that range, but not in love. I just gotta pray we get lucky and move up, but I know we'll move down.

I honestly don't care about Frank being garbage this year. Hopefully he's good since it was only 1 year. I hope kanter and KOQ opt out so we have some type of money to use on 1 free agent. But more importantly I want a decent coach. Id be hyped AF for Jay wright or blatt. But honestly we talking patience with Frank since he's a rookie. But let's give the front office a chance. I honestly think mills and Perry will get this team straight. They fired horny and rambis finally so let see who they draft and who they hire as coach

My Top 3
1. Jay Wright
2. Jason Kidd
3. Budenholzer

My Bottom 3
1. Doc Rivers
2. David Fizdale
3. David Blatt (honestly has less to do with Blatt as much as it has to do that I will not tolerate having Steve Mills and his ******* Princeton buddies running this franchise)

Any of the top 3 I'd be ecstatic with, and any of the bottom 3 I'd be anywhere from livid to despondent. Any candidate not on either list I can tolerate.

Tell me, why you want Kidd ?

wright, jvg, fiz I'll be happy. Would be jumping for joy if we landed Wright I also think Stackhouse could be good as well

Back
Top Bottom