Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

it's possible he can be successful in ny. the track record of college coaches in the nba has me feeling otherwise though, plus it's the knicks ya know?

it's possible he can be successful in ny. the track record of college coaches in the nba has me feeling otherwise though, plus it's the knicks ya know?
I think the main reason people feel different is that his system in Villanova was considered very progressive and nba-esque. Correct me if I’m wrong

Cavs tanked last night. Last nights lost kept them at 8th, could've been maybe 7

And yes I know we didn't play BK last night, but us beating the Cavs moved us to 9th and the BK pick to them went 8th but could've slipped to 7th .

Last edited:
college coaches ain't really doing it big in the nba. what makes him different?
1. NBA system, relies on pick and rolls, positionless basketball, and shooters on the floor at all times
2. Develops talent internally, doesnt rely on one and dones
3. Adjustable and isn't married to one particular style of play
4. Team is the most disciplined team I've seen in a long time, he's a competitor and a winner, and those qualities rub off on the team
5. He has a debonair/never phased style that would flow well in NYC

y'all want kanter gone or nah?
i like him a lot,. he's a great teammate and can contribute a lot with other good people around him

y'all want kanter gone or nah?
i like him a lot,. he's a great teammate and can contribute a lot with other good people around him
He’s a good player but I don’t think he belongs on a rebuilding team at his price. Has a place as a good piece on a playoff squad.

Back
Top Bottom