Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

We went for a big name, but ended up bringing BAN Phil as pres. that didn’t work, so let’s get a fresh coach. **** it. Hire me. At least I know what y’all on NT complaining about, and I can’t be as bad as Rambis.

Someone should convince Dolan that for his music career to really take off, he'll have to sell the Knicks. The team is just getting in the way of all that musical genius

i think burke should start as starting pg.. i think he's the best overall, then mudiay/ntilikina (no preference).. thj should be a bench player.. i prefer ntilikina/mudiay as starting sg rather than thj if burke is starting pg.

i think burke should start as starting pg.. i think he's the best overall, then mudiay/ntilikina (no preference).. thj should be a bench player.. i prefer ntilikina/mudiay as starting sg rather than thj if burke is starting pg.
It’s not about playing the best player right now. It’s about getting the young guys who we investing our future in burn

Of course Burke is better. This is his fifth year in

He’ll also be gone after next year

It’s not about playing the best player right now. It’s about getting the young guys who we investing our future in burn

Of course Burke is better. This is his fifth year in

He’ll also be gone after next year
I don't think he'll be gone if he continues to play like he is. He's the same age as THJ but has much better consistency in terms of both offense/defense than THJ.

Give him 30+ minutes instead of giving those minutes to THJ and i think he would avg 20+ ppg.

THJr is being forced into a role he's not good enough for.

He's a fine 2nd/3rd option.

Dotson has real potential to be a solid role player

Don’t understand how he’s just a garbage time man

Back
Top Bottom