Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Just reflecting on how much that Jordan Hill pick screwed this team. Pretty sure they were certain we were getting Steph or Rubio at that point because no way would David Kahn be stupid enough to take two PGs in the top 6.

Truly feel Mike Dantoni would have brought our Rubios full potential. That team with Rubio, amare, Gallo and chandler is a playoff team easily. Probably would have collapsed with injuries later but still... course of the franchise would be different

This team needs athleticism badly. Players that can guard multiple positions too. Miles Bridges needs to be the pick.

Would love to somehow move into the late 1st for Jarred Vanderbilt
He's a weird player. Great rebounder, gets out in transition, can handle the ball and make the right pass in the open court but has absolutely no real offensive game. I don't think I've ever seen him shoot outside the paint.

He'll get stronger and an inch or two taller. Definitely a wing player imo.

One thing I don't like about having Burke, Mudiay, Frank is because let's say we do land a top 3 pick and Doncic is there, I'm almost certain we won't draft him strictly because they'd think we have a bunch of guards already. Hope we don't make that mistake. Our current guards are beyond trash.

It really shouldn't. I just can't see this front office taking a European player. Hope I'm wrong though.

Come tournament time some of these prospects may move up the draft board, Mikal been looking great recently .

Frank at SG is something I've always felt was a good idea. Swiss army knife potential there.

I'm high on Mikal Bridges. I think there's more upside there than he's being given credit for.

I also wouldn't be against a PG either. Young or Sexton would be good additions.

Back
Top Bottom