Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

I never saw fisher as a coach to begin with cause he was no floor general but as an assistant sure...

Phil picked fisher cause he was easy to "mentor", basically a yes man... but once fisher deviated from the triangle just a smigens he was cut...

I think kidd would be perfect for franks game... he could teach him how to bring the god damn ball up the court without picking up his dribble like a 10 year old...

Hornacek wouldn't agree to be here to continue to tank, knowing that he'd get canned once we become good. He actually tried to win games the last 2 years but couldn't. Get this guy tfoh.

Brett Brown was in Philly through the tank years and he's being rewarded for it now. Complete different situations.

Who cares about front office? Kidd took the bucks from bottom dwellers to mid tier in one season... Giannis talks nothing but good things about kidd... Kidd basically coached the knicks while he shooting 3s under woodson... lol
This. **** our front office. They don't deserve the luxury of hiring another "amicable" coach. Get the right guy for the job. Based on Kidd's incredible basketball IQ that has proven to be effective even with the Knicks as well as the job he did developing young talent in Milwaukee, he's my #1 target for the job.

Looking at what Kidd did with Giannis thats a pretty perfect example of what we need for both KP and Frank. KP because it's someone with freakish potential he helped reach the superstar stratosphere and Frank because Giannis was a very raw unproven youngster with great physical attributes Kidd molded into reaching its upmost potential.

You sure?

When I first discovered this video I watched it like 5x straight. It's so compelling. So many levels. I like seeing Jimmy and the younger people he hired act like they're having fun together. On a ****ing sleigh.

Someone who probably has never had a real friend in a video with his fake band where people 20-30 years younger he pays pretend to be his friends. It's awesome. They all have to hate him, right?

That or Robert Randolph and the Family Band playing Friday Night Knicks.
robert79.jpg

Back
Top Bottom