Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Frank can go if it magically lands us Kawhi. Frank, Willy, Lee and a first.

Besides that I wouldn't trade him.

I want everyone who comes to the Knicks to be good. As much as I hate Lebron, if he ever came to the Knicks I would legit wish the best on him.

Cats so thirsty to see Frank fail man :lol:

Like they don’t even want him to be good for the sake of the Knicks :smh:

You're too personally invested man.

He can still be good, he's got the physical tools. It's all on him

The point is, right now he stinks...and its ok to be honest about it.

Y'all joking about doing a 'Knicks thing' at the trade deadline but then seriously want to trade our top 10 pick after 40 something games of getting inconsistent minutes.

Frank hasn't been great this season but he's not going to improve playing 8 minutes a night.

Also, I think people forget he's a project. Not every 'project' is gonna burst on to the scene like Porzingis. Point guard is the hardest position in the league to learn, especially for a 19 year old international kid. Give. Him. Time.

We're in no rush to be a top playoff seed.

You're too personally invested man.

He can still be good, he's got the physical tools. It's all on him

The point is, right now he stinks...and its ok to be honest about it.
I’m not caping for him saying he’s been better than he has

I cape for dude because I truely believe he gon’ figure it out

It just baffles me the dudes in here that already gave up on the kid and speak like they don’t wanna see it work out at all

Us NY cats have no patience if you haven’t realized this by now. If you play for us you better be a goon, all star and play your hardest every game because we expect nothing but that. Anything less is unacceptable when you put that Jersey on and Rep our city.

I ain't even watch the game but Frank played 9 min against the Suns. How bad did he play?

Or is this that just one dude d-riding and hating again?

Frank can go if it magically lands us Kawhi. Frank, Willy, Lee and a first.

Besides that I wouldn't trade him.
You sound insane.

Pop giving up Kawhi for Frank and Willy? And bum *** Lee? :lol:

Last edited:
I was just going off reports that Kawhi wasn't happy in San Antonio.

Honestly all those guys have really good value around the league. That package would land us a really good player if they're tryna go the trade route.

This season at this pace was a huge failure though. No one developed, you miss the playoffs, plus you end up with a garbage pick. Lol. Complete failure.

Kawhi ain't built for NY. And Frank should be getting more minutes, seems like Hornacek and management have different visions.

And we don't need **** now, got a few wins and y'all forget we're supposed to be developing the young talent, not stringing together a playoff run.

I ain't even watch the game but Frank played 9 min against the Suns. How bad did he play?

Or is this that just one dude d-riding and hating again?

You sound insane.

Pop giving up Kawhi got Frank and Willy? And bum *** Lee? :lol:
He started off bad with 2 early TOs but again, only 9 minutes

goldenchild9 goldenchild9 of course was the first person to let everyone know and harp on it as if he played 30 awful minutes

yall would hate the idea but trading KP for kawhi wouldnt be a dumb decision at all... kawhi is top 5 talent in the league when healthy cant say the same about KP... im not saying you trade him because having both here makes a really good team... but if you have the option for getting kawhi and you have to trade KP i wouldnt immediately say NO to the idea

Back
Top Bottom