Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Can’t say that I’m not disappointed about where Frank is at right now

Thought he’d be starting and doing a little more this far in but overall there’s no way I’m ready to say we goof’d with the pick

This time next season, if he’s the same player then that’ll be different but the kid seems very self aware and it’s encouraging to see him acknowledge when he’s playing bad and too heat him say

We knew coming in he’d be a project but people are still expecting immediate impact from him as if people forgot what he was

Here’s a really good arcticle on Frank and how adjusting to the league is different for him

http://www.complex.com/sports/2018/01/what-frank-ntilikina-is-isnt-and-could-be

I haven't changed my position on Frank, drafted too high, or on the Knicks this season, lottery team. Record is a little better at this point than I would have guessed. Biggest surprise for me was white Alpo in the beginning of the season. That stretch of 30 and 10 was fun to watch.

1E52269F-CC90-49CC-B624-59D5E9C8AA12.png

#TankWatch

Only 3 games back of 6th!

Y’all gotta lemme know if they show me on the broadcast

I ain’t gonna be able to watch it later because the game is blacked out for me

I’m in the 3rd row behind the Knicks bench in the Frank jersey

Rotations may change after AS break as the losses keep piling up. When the vets were winning there wasn't much justification in giving the young guys as much burn. You can develop players by showing them how to win as well as giving them the keys, but if you're gonna lose anyway might as well run the new horses. Jack's a loaner so it doesn't really matter if he's out of rotation however it would be good to try and keep Lee's value up for something down the line. This season was a wash for me since it started :lol:

Back
Top Bottom