Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Also, I've been one of Frank's biggest supporters since day 1, but you could just tell he's not it. We missed with that one.

I agree unfortunately. Usually when guys are still raw they are inconsistent but can still pull out a random nice game here and there. Frank had that near triple double a week or two ago and that’s really it. No big scoring game with 15+, no high assist game with like 10+ assists. Every game has been so mediocre that if he has 10 and 5 we’re happy

I've watched his entire French playoffs having an idea we'd draft him. And honestly he's literally the exact same player he was since then. That's why it really annoys me that he hasn't improved at all.

The apparent timidness kills me

Im not about to rule judgement on him yet. But i hate to see him get all the way to the hoop or paint and then attempt to dish off . Its so annoying but theres room for improvement.

Ive mentally checked out on the knicks btw. The losses piling up made me lose rooting interest quick.

im watching for player development but apparently jarrett jack and courtney lee are the corner stones of the franchise.

Would love to see frank and KP out there for at least 25 mins a night

Maybe you guys should just learn to enjoy the tank... This is what it looks like. It's gonna be ugly sometimes.

Meanwhile tickets for us playing the Hawks on Monday still start at $81 on stubhub :smh::lol:

Back
Top Bottom