Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

it doesnt take a hell of PG to throw him an alley oop off a pick n roll.................................

im sure ramon sessions could do it. our offense just lacks creativity.

it doesnt take a hell of PG to throw him an alley oop off a pick n roll.................................

Well Jack doesn't read the P&R very well, he misses KP open all the time.

jack see that floater possibility all day though. the old one footed clanker.

im so upset this dude is our starting PG.

felton's been our last decent PG,. agreed?

That floater :angry:. You're damn right. How many times has he passed up an open KP three for that floater or a pull up.

Probably true about Felton as ridiculous as that is to say. I mean Linsanity too I guess.

That floater :angry:. You're damn right. How many times has he passed up an open KP three for that floater or a pull up.

Probably true about Felton as ridiculous as that is to say. I mean Linsanity too I guess.
Y’all just gonna act like Pablo didn’t exist?

Put some respect on that mans name :smh:

horny is not the guy to lead us anywhere really... i wont go into depth what he doesnt do well but for 1 thing hes terrible at play calling... we lose every close game because he lets the guys iso the last 5 minutes of the game... with melo gone there really is no excuses for this... the players have to take some blame too for poor effort and bad play lately also... but firing horny and or trading guys and bringing someone new is not the answer... did you see that stat when melo was here he had like over 100 teammates and 5 coaches that was in like less than 7 years... talk about lack of consistency

D Antoni wasn’t the guy, Woodson wasn’t the guy, Fisher wasn’t the guy, Rambis wasn’t the guy, Horny isn’t the guy........ Isiah wasnt the guy, Mills wasnt the guy, Phil wasn’t the guy.....at some point you have to say that we just don’t have the right players. When we had Kidd and the old head gang we were straight then when they left we just didn’t have that leadership on the court and things fell apart.

Hornacek is terrible at developing younger players. Only reason I'm open to Mark.

Hopefully he learned a thing or two about how GS plays now.

D Antoni wasn’t the guy, Woodson wasn’t the guy, Fisher wasn’t the guy, Rambis wasn’t the guy, Horny isn’t the guy........ Isiah wasnt the guy, Mills wasnt the guy, Phil wasn’t the guy.....at some point you have to say that we just don’t have the right players. When we had Kidd and the old head gang we were straight then when they left we just didn’t have that leadership on the court and things fell apart.
Out of all those people you mentioned, how many of them have achieved anything more than sub par success at their positions?

You making excuses for the Knicks being the Knicks now?

Ding, ding, ding!

We're gonna go through every available professional level coach in America before we realize, the coaches aren't the issue.

We have a bottom 5 roster in the league. We've already won more games than many expected us to win all season.

I see what Hornacek is trying to do, he's trying to turn the team into a GSW, run and gun team that has a few situational set plays. That's why he's constantly waiving dudes on, trying to get them to take advantage of defensive lapses and make the right plays on the fly before they can react. It's the way the league is going nowadays.

We just don't have the personnel. Namely a floor orchestrater that's an offensive threat, a la Kyrie, Steph, Westbrook, Harden etc.

Out of all those people you mentioned, how many of them have achieved anything more than sub par success at their positions?

I mean Isaiah, Da'ntoni and Woodson all had relative success elsewhere.

The NBA is a player's league. Unless you have a roster that is ready to take the next step I think consistency is more valuable than updating from a B to a B+ type coach.

So D’Antoni or Woodson weren’t successful? I think you’re just so stuck on making excuses for your Knick crushes because you invested so much Money in their Jerseys that you fail to see that it can’t be every coach that’s the problem.

Last edited:
I’m not saying personal has never been an issue and isn’t still but don’t act like we’ve had coaching geniuses and done nothing with them

D’Antoni had this team for 4 years and all were garbage except for 1 year with a first round playoff exit

It’s because we need a point guard

Kidd

Too much logic for this thread B.

Every time I think of Kidd as a Knicks the image of him wearing the crooked head band is engrained in my memory :lol: sad that his old *** basically retired pg play was some of the best we've had with him and Priggy Smalls in a long while

11884000-large.png

Back
Top Bottom