Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Don't do it dog. Mentioning this proves that you only want him to fail
Given he was the guy hating from jump, sucking off DSJr like crazy as the better pick, pretty much.

Like if I read a post that's about Frank after a game that's negative in any way its usually either from you or him :lol: Usual suspects.

You always talking about sucking off another man....

Like every single post.

Something you want to let off your chest fam?

Obviously I did not see this game. That's why I'm asking.

Why y'all so sensitive?

One game he's Giannis after putting up 10/10 against the worst team in the league, now 0 points on 0/6, 7 assists and 3 TOs is supposed to be good?

Can't we just keep it real and balanced for once?

Either he played well or he didn't. I didn't infer anything else about him. I was asking because the commentary on him is non-existent when he has these types of games.
Nobody is calling him Giannis and to my knowledge nobody has ever called him Giannis. You read what you want to read.

I bring up Giannis after both his bad games and his good games. I only bring up Giannis as a good example of a raw Euro prospect with incredible physical tools/potential who came into the League as a project and got much better with time and experience in the League.

Anytime I bring Giannis up for that purpose I am sure to mention I am not saying Frank will be Giannis or even that he will definitely not be a bust, just that its too early to tell one way or the other and yall are jumping to conclusions way too quickly after a couple of bad nights at 19 years old. Idk, that sounds like a pretty rational take to me at least but if you wanna continue to act like people are calling him the next Giannis be my guest. :lol:

Just think about this for a second while yall continue to **** on Frank each night he struggles (honestly, I thought he ran the offense very well last night btw before he was inexplicably benched for Jack after helping the Knicks get back into the game after that **** show start to the 3rd the starters put together despite his shooting struggles in the game but that's whatever right now): Earlier this season Lonzo Ball topped Lebron (who was in the League even younger than Frank mind you) to become the youngest player in NBA history to record a triple double at 20 years 15 days.

Last game, Frank was 3 boards shy of becoming the youngest player in NBA history to record a triple double (Giannis never came close as a rook). If Frank records a triple double at any point this season he will be the youngest to ever do so as he doesnt turn 20 until July. And he is an elite perimeter defender. Frank should be just fine.

Last edited:
This trade is garbage too

Such a Knicks trade
Didn't work out for Melo or Marbury, but let's mortgage our future for Kemba! :pimp:

Amazing to me how Melo will forever be **** on by NY fans and media alike for essentially costing us Danilo Gallinari and Mozgov in a trade while playing at a level as good as anybody in the NBA not named Lebron for an extended period of time, yet those same people continue to come up with trades like these, trading away our 19 year-old top 10 pick PG and another first round pick for Kemba. :rofl:

So far this season, Porzingis has attempted 52 jumpshots where the defender was two feet or less away from him, by far the most in the league. The next highest total is DeMar DeRozan with 37. Porzingis has made 53.8 percent of these shots. Only two players, Dennis Schroder and Stephen Curry, have shot a better percentage on 15 or more attempts this season and they’ve combined for just 34 attempts to Porzingis’ 52. And to put all these marks in context, the league average on these tightly defended jumpers is 35.9 percent.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Frank's advanced stats show he is clearly ready to the starting pg insert sarcasm

Last edited:
No thanks on Kemba. I actually want a real development. Nothing personal to Kemba at all. I like his game. But i'm cool with watching our future players get better.

Back
Top Bottom