Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Noah needs to bite the bullet and rip the refs during an interview. He the only one on this team that can afford the suspension/fines.

This one of those situations where you knew it was happening around the league and to other people, but havent seen it up close and personal. Like something you pass off until it hits home.

Today We witnessed a referee pretty much decide the game as it was in the balance.

And was pretty flagrant about it too.

This ASG ref meeting has to have a solution come out of it. Cause these dudes thinking people come to games to watch them puff they chest out .

7 assists too

Obviously you just checking the box scores and not watching the games cuz

Obviously I did not see this game. That's why I'm asking.

Why y'all so sensitive?

One game he's Giannis after putting up 10/10 against the worst team in the league, now 0 points on 0/6, 7 assists and 3 TOs is supposed to be good?

Can't we just keep it real and balanced for once?

Either he played well or he didn't. I didn't infer anything else about him. I was asking because the commentary on him is non-existent when he has these types of games.

Last edited:
Obviously I did not see this game. That's why I'm asking.

Why y'all so sensitive?

One game he's Giannis after 10 points against the worst team in the league, now 0 points on 0/6, 7 assists and 3 TOs is supposed to be good?

Can't we just keep it real and balanced for once?

Either he played well or he didn't. I didn't infer anything else about him. I was asking because the commentary on him is non-existent when he has these types of games.
I’m all for keeping it balanced but when all you do is talk about the bad and not the good then it makes an impression :lol:

Bro...he's had like 2 good games 45 games in. You want me to make up fantasy scenarios where he really had 25/10/5 with 1 TO?

I talk about his production after every game. He's our top pick, I'm monitoring his play just like every other NBA fan monitors their top rookie. We all did the the same for KP.

Not my fault his good games are few and far between.

I asked the same question after last game and y'all went in, made it sound like we had a HoFer on our hands....keep that same energy after these performances.

Last edited:
Bro...he's had like 2 good games 45 games in. You wan't me to make up fantasy scenarios where he really had 25/10/5 with 1 TO?

I ask about him production every game. He's our top pick, I'm monitoring his play just like every other NBA fan monitors their top rookies. We all did the the same for KP.

Not my fault his good games are few and far between.

I asked the same question after last game and y'all went in, made it sound like we had a HoFer on our hands....keep that same energy after these performances.
Can’t help it if you want a 19 year old rookie averaging 20 & 10

You just ain’t never gonna be impressed man :lol:

Back
Top Bottom