Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Team is trash. Idk why y’all hot.
Calling this team trash is just a cop out for the coaching

We’re a legit better team than last season but 2nd half adjustments and late game decision making having fumbled too many losses already

****, the Westchester Knicks cold beat us on a good night the way we’re playing

What guards can create their own shot that we can realistically sign?

Chasson Randle

ErntEPo1_zpsgtdwalcd.gif

Calling this team trash is just a cop out for the coaching

We’re a legit better team than last season but 2nd half adjustments and late game decision making having fumbled too many losses already

****, the Westchester Knicks cold beat us on a good night the way we’re playing

Just a little less trash this season. Hornacek has always had a certain style of coaching. Not once in his tenure have we had a lineup that fits his style.

I call it how I see it.

I implied that when I said you went ghost :lol:

Then you showed back up mentioning who again?

I didn't even bring him up idiot. NickMaz mentioned that they be facing off on Sunday and I responded to that.

Stop clocking me and talk about basketball.

I didn't even bring him up idiot. NickMaz mentioned that they be facing off on Sunday and I responded to that.

Stop clocking me and talk about basketball.
You the only Sixers fan in here constantly talking about a Mav's rookie the Knicks drafted that you constantly say is better than the rookie the Knicks did draft.

Hard not to notice.

Why you even think NicMaz brought that up? :lol: Not cuz of LeBron. No need to play dumb halfway through the season.

I hear D. Rose is a free agent this summer >D
:lol:

its just disappointing seeing how promising this team could be without melo then all of a sudden trash after christmas similar to last year... obviously there was some low expectations this year but after the fast start the playoffs looked like reality... it still does but lets be honest this team is not going to win more games anytime soon especially on the road without timmy... i guess either way you look at it theres not a bad situation with going to the playoffs or being bad and getting a lottery pick

KP really needs to get stronger. Dude is getting out muscled and it’s getting to his head. And this is his 3rd year so he shouldn’t be so easily flustered at this point.

If we suck we suck whatever. I rather have a high draft pick to get a complimentary wing player or a big if it fits to KP. But he really needs to man up. I love the unicorn but he has fallen off at the same time for 3 years now.

It’s not that crazy if he’s not a scorer

true, but when a pick is sets Frank is wide open often and don't react
There were times where i noticed that Franks lack of offensive urgency ruined the play/rotation.
At times the right thing for him to do is to actually drive in or take the jumper

Im a fan of him and think hes smart enough to get it together but those are things I see now

Back
Top Bottom