Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Why the **** are they even complaining?

Its not like Lee hit the shot

Shut TF up and get to the buses

This team stinks. Get Jack outta there. KP was begging for the ball how do you look him off so blatantly

man im so tired of the excuses... i dont know how can teams like the bucks, detroit and miami be better than us when their teams are not much better than ours roster wise.... if anything we are underachieving with the bad defense, turnovers and rebounding..

The reality is our coach sucks and KP has been a shell of him self for a while now. He needs to be a better rebounder especially with these small lineups. Even beas got boards. Also we need to running plays to get more threes up that scrub Ellington had more than the whole squad.

Anyone that comes here with that we're a bad team that's overachieving, miss me with that BS. Hornacek does not put these guys in a position to succeed. We've lost countless of games because of Hornacek's poor decisions. He's not a good coach, ******* simple.

1. His rotations are terrible
2. He runs zero plays for anyone but McDermott and Lee
3. His go to play is a mismatch for KP or a Beasley iso
4. We stay taking stupid *** contested midrange shots
5. We are bottom in the league in 3pters attempted
6. He's absolutely terrible for Frank and KPs development

On top of that we literally run zero ******* PnR or PnP for KP. ZERO. This should be the play we run every damn time.

jack has had his positive moments so i can't really fault him over the coaching, but man this was a painful loss

look how many coaches we had here the last 10 years... too many too name and not many winning seasons... not saying horny is not to blame but we have to have consistency and stop having this instant gratification and firing and or trading guys...

is it me or Jeff looks completely burnt out. he's a nice guy who you want to see succeed but doesn't hold anyone accountable. either he's not running plays at all or they're not executing, at all.

Its more like you suck of DSJr too much and then hate on Frank.

You seem way more enamored with DSJR than having hate for Frank.

You always on some homoerotic f*boy stuff.

No one has even mentioned DS Jr in the last 5 pages.

I was talking about the French kid with 2 points and 5 fouls.

He's not running plays man. They're literally running motion, with no real movement. We're going east to west, when you're suppose to go north to south. We have a lot of unnecessary movement and terrible spacing.

KP's go to should not be battling downlow tryna get position.

Back
Top Bottom