Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Loving mine

image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg

Is that an authentic or swingman, and does it fit like the adidas jerseys?

^

They will be called up tomorrow

I suppose Dotson gains experience in playing more minutes
For Baker, playing to get rid of rusty

Westchester and Knicks have same problems

They keep allowing wide open shots at 3p

still dont understand why we signed baker.... dude is buns yes even more trash compared to sessions... and the NTC is a joke :sick:

The thing with Baker is he seemed like a good backup bc he was coming in for Rose who was giving up 6 for 8 shooting to the opposing PG. So when he'd come in and only allow 5 for 9 shooting we'd think he was doing his job.

Now when we have someone like Frank who's a way better defender and Jack who's 80 years old but still can handle the ball and pass better, he seems useless

Baker getting turned on by the fanbase when him getting PT would get in the way of an actually promising rookie who is a much better defender/player was the most obvious call of all heading into the new season. Plus Baker was never really good to begin with. I said it on my podcast last season, Knicks fans do this **** all the time with rookies in lost seasons. I always thought that at best hes able to become a decent rotational guard off the bench for his hustle and smarts/shooting. I dont even really think the Knicks fans who loved him thought he was that great or anything, I think it was more of a cult kind of following. But that being put to rest with the presence of Frank was obvious because Hornacek tried to have him play ahead in the rotation to start the season. Only thing surprising to me was how fast it took.

The Black Ron disrespect needs to stop. :lol: can't blame a player for getting a bag (based on BR's skill set) and a NTC :nerd:

Pay him 4.5 mil, fine. give him more minutes to start the season, fine. But to give him a NTC? Wtf

How are we gonna feel after Scott works diligently to trade for a first round pick or a superstar and Ron Baker says.................. "nah" ?

Nothing wrong with reading for a superstar, only thing is we usually trade our whole team for said over the hill superstar.

Sidebar, speaking of rookies who we hype up in lost seasons, the hell happened to Landry Fields?
Landry was an interesting case/rare example because he wasnt hyped in a lost season, the Knicks were doing really well and he was a big part of why, and then he just became literally the worst player in the NBA the same season and forever after until he just decided to call it quits after playing for Toronto.

He's a college scout for the Spurs right now and only 29, so honestly, he probably has much bigger things on the horizon for a front office career than had he tried to milk playing ball for as long as he could.

Nothing wrong with reading for a superstar, only thing is we usually trade our whole team for said over the hill superstar.
What superstar have we traded our "whole team" for besides Melo? What superstar have we ever even traded for besides Melo? And Melo was dead in his prime when we dealt for him. And usually, you arent getting a superstar who isnt over the hill unless you do trade your entire team, word to Cavs asking for Porzingis in the Kyrie trade talks.

Two former Knicks going at it, lol.

Damn son..breaks my heart how Jimmer fell off. Jimmer had so much potential and was one of my favorites from his class..

But he gotta stop being a pusss tho cuz that reaction was uncalled for that was just good defense

Back
Top Bottom