Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

I know I'm bugged, but I still pray Irving makes his way to the Knicks. Celtics got a damn good thing going man, smh.

Funny how the Lebron stans were treating Kyrie like he was Darren Collison and only looked competent because of Lebron. He's on a team where other than Horford it's all average to above average pieces and he has them leading the East. Glad dude is getting his respect but wish it wasn't in our division lol.

But hey if Frank can continue his improving defense we can have someone somewhat contain him in the future. Which we could never say about any of our prior point guards.

I don’t think anyone can contain Kyrie right now :lol:

:lol: You're absolutely right. He's a top 5 point guard and can be the #1 PG on any given night but our past PGs like Rose, Baker, Calderon :sick:, etc would've gotten cooked. At least Frank can force him into some tough possessions

Also, according to the NY Post, KUZ is upset with not getting any burn and his reps are now having interest from the rest of the league

I thought Kuz was injured. A Kuz & Willy package can get us something of value. I'd try and snatch Dallas, ATL, CHI or Sac 2018 first round pick

We need to clear a roster space for Jack in the coming weeks so I think we could easily see Kuz moved on. Maybe even packaged with Wily or O'Quinn.

That or we waive Sessions which I wouldn't be upset about.

I don't think moving KOQ is the best ideer right now. Yes, his stock is high, but what would you be getting back?

L88p3v.gif

No Trey Burke please. The Westchester Knicks is where he belongs.

Funny how the Lebron stans were treating Kyrie like he was Darren Collison and only looked competent because of Lebron. He's on a team where other than Horford it's all average to above average pieces and he has them leading the East. Glad dude is getting his respect but wish it wasn't in our division lol.

But hey if Frank can continue his improving defense we can have someone somewhat contain him in the future. Which we could never say about any of our prior point guards.

I really didn't expect this out of Kyrie or the Celtics tbh. But have to give him his props for stepping up on both ends. Just goes to show that if you want to get better you can get better.

No Trey Burke please. The Westchester Knicks is where he belongs.

I really didn't expect this out of Kyrie or the Celtics tbh. But have to give him his props for stepping up on both ends. Just goes to show that if you want to get better you can get better.

We just gonna ignore that he has hungry young talent around him instead of Dion Waiters? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom