Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Joakim won't touch the court when he comes back

He sucks, and everyone in front of him is better than him. Plus, I doubt he is the type to even gripe about it.

He got a last bag before he can retire into the sunset, he has nothing to complain about.

Joakim won't touch the court when he comes back

He sucks, and everyone in front of him is better than him. Plus, I doubt he is the type to even gripe about it.

He got a last bag before he can retire into the sunset, he has nothing to complain about.

Smh at Phil.

This what Monk had to say after the draft after not being drafted by the Knicks. He might try and show out tonight.

"Me, my agent, everybody in my agency, my family—we thought we were going to New York," he said, per the New York Daily News' Stefan Bondy. "It was here, my agent is here (based in New York), a great agent, everybody thought it was going to be here. Went to dinner with [former Knicks president Phil Jackson], had a great workout, everything was positive."

"They told me I was a shooter, a great shooter," Monk said of his feedback from the Knicks. "They were just really trying to tell me to learn how to work off the triangle. They were trying to teach me concepts about the triangle."

Monk needs to focus on shooting better than 33% and not on who drafted him. Dude has had a couple good games but a lot of trash ones.

It's always **** Phil but during his time here he (or whoever was evaluating talent) did a good job with the draft

Yes. Who did all the work and brought him to the decision maker’s attention.
Thats not how it really works but I see that's how some gotta view it to give no credit.

KP or Frank weren't 3rd world propsects hidden away in the wilderness that these scouts had to journey to find.

Besides the decision making is all that matters. Word to the Knicks drafting history.

It's so refreshing to check the Knicks schedule and think to myself "Hey, it might not be a blowout tonight"

Everyday we should be thankful KP didn't stay in the draft the year prior to when we picked him :lol:

He would've been in OKC right now ironically enough

Hearing about KP getting booed never gets old. I love it, never get tired of hearing it every single ****in game and every ****in time the Knicks are mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom