Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

KP is looking crazy so far, wow.

THJR was a necessary signing......oh wait, it’s as bad as the Noah deal.

How about the teachers who get paid **** to help change the world? Don’t ruin it for us because cops are *******s.

Oh nah I'm just asking lol. I didn't get a chance to go out and vote but what people told me was the ballot was asking if you think a state employee with a pension should have it revoked if they're convicted of a felony. Am I wrong?

Oh nah I'm just asking lol. I didn't get a chance to go out and vote but what people told me was the ballot was asking if you think a state employee with a pension should have it revoked if they're convicted of a felony. Am I wrong?
My fault then fam. Idk that sounds possible. The whole convention thing is basically giving the state the right to change how they treat city workers so a lot can change or nothing can change. All depends on the new legislation they pass.

My fault then fam. Idk that sounds possible. The whole convention thing is basically giving the state the right to change how they treat city workers so a lot can change or nothing can change. All depends on the new legislation they pass.

Oh aight I'm not with that then. I got a ton of teacher, police, firefighter friends so I wouldn't vote yes on that. Most of my friends said they voted no so hopefully everyone followed suit

Back
Top Bottom