Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

05EE369B-95AB-4DD8-9213-88F51174A3A5.png
The kids knows exactly what to say that I'll forgive any "diva" antics we might've perceived earlier. This is the first time in my life I've felt optimistic about the Knicks. It's gonna be a real shame if we don't get another player to compliment KP. THJr is an awesome 3rd or 4th option.

Frank looked awesome but he's almost too pass first at times; not worried about that at all. He'll be starting soon methinks.

I'd cop a jersey if I liked the way they looked. Maybe the warm up hoodie doe.

Refs did melo stupid dirty today though man

Why the NBA hate him so much?

I was about to say leave this Melo stuff elsewhere but I had to press play.

Now I'm mad. The only thing he did intentionally there is get contact. I would've been beyond pissed if he was still a Knick and got ejected for an And1. These refs are ***** made to the core.

I have no doubt the league overturns that bull **** call to no flagrant at all. **** don't make a lick of sense.

Gotta watch me a KneeBruceLeeKeyNah highlight to feel better now.

Still early to speak of ranking but as of now we're

7th in ppg
Tied for 2nd in fg%
Tied for 5th in rpg
Tied for 5th in apg
Tied 2nd for bpg
Tied for 8th in spg

18th in 3pg, if we can get more open look 3 point shots, team would be tough to beat

We play a uptempo style while starting two 7 footers who predominantly play out the post. Tough team to match up with

I still can’t bring myself to view this organization with optimism. They’ve hurt me too bad in the past. :lol:

They'll go on a mean cold streak and lose like 14 of 15 games.

Happy to see Frank Nitti shine, I'm rooting for him.

KP been a super star

It's still **** THJR.

I was about to say leave this Melo stuff elsewhere but I had to press play.

Now I'm mad. The only thing he did intentionally there is get contact. I would've been beyond pissed if he was still a Knick and got ejected for an And1. These refs are ***** made to the core.

I have no doubt the league overturns that bull **** call to no flagrant at all. **** don't make a lick of sense.

Gotta watch me a KneeBruceLeeKeyNah highlight to feel better now.

Lol i hesitated about bringing it in here but i couldnt help it.

Tony Brother got his hand in this somehow. **** is really disgraceful

If we lose so what. Porter jr or Doncic is a nice consolation prize. Unfortunately tho it looks like KP is too good and this team is buying in too much for us to be a top 3 losing team

Porter Jr has a damn good jumper, I just need to see him get better at attacking the basket

Back
Top Bottom