Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Pookie & Frank completely turned the game around in the 4th quarter with their defense

Yeah, Pookie played smart. Odalipo struggled

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Win or lose I'm happy with these young guys. And if there's one thing about the draft, there's always someone who slips under the radar. Doncic and Porter Jr. would be great but I feel we could still find someone who compliments the squad.

I just hope y'all don't write these guys off once the losing streak hits because it definitely will.

I think the losing streaks are expected, the win streak and come from behind win are surprises. White Alpo is in his bag right now! Dropping 40 in a comeback win "it is what it is" indeed :smokin

I like the bridge cause a) it's relatively cheap & b) you have a clear view of the whole court for 48 minutes

Only thing that kinda sucks is the leg room

Yeah I was actually thinking about going to the game, but very upper bowl was around $100 on stubhub? And that's speaking of seats that have gotta be worse than the bridge is.

Yeah I was actually thinking about going to the game, but very upper bowl was around $100 on stubhub? And that's speaking of seats that have gotta be worse than the bridge is.

Oh yea I’ve also done upper bowl since the bridge was installed. Don’t waste your money. You’re basically watching the game on TV

Back
Top Bottom