OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

Man.. Phelps died hard.. And his last 2 turns were pretty bad.. But man the GOAT got it done

And no clue what the hell le clos was thinking

Lmao @ homie not even placing for a medal after all that shadow boxing tomfoolery.

Phelps DA GAWD. :pimp:

Stupid close .04 of a second off 
sick.gif

Hosszu a bish for what she pulled with the 200 fly.. Each country can only enter 2 swimmers

Hungary had a 3rd swimmer who qualified for that event and could have swam it, but hosszu entered the event.. And then decided not to swim it

Not a fast race for phelps, le clos or lazlo cseh

All have been under 1:53 within the last year
I know it wasn't fast for them considering, I just mean it was close between 1st and 2nd :lol:

Completely agree with you.. Just was pointing that out.. And it wasn't even either of those guys who came that close to the GOAT, in fact neither got a medal

This chick has nobody that loves her. If she did, they would've let her know what time it is with dat hairline. Put on a hat or something man!

Was SUPER shocked at Phelps' last 2 turns. Legit thought he was gonna lose because of that last turn. But I'm happy af buddy came in 4th after all that shadowboxing in front of BasedPhelps. Like, you really thought a dude with 19 golds and 23 total medals was gonna... what? Forget how to swim because you're in front of him, punching super duper fast? 
laugh.gif

'S why you ain't eem get a medal. Herb.
Hope Phelps shadow box on the podium.
I feel like the stuff we always hope athletes do, they don't do.

This would be epic, though. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom