OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

Aight where did Japan get that black dude from
laugh.gif
??

I think he first told his mom for some reason. Then she tweeted about it. I don't think the gas station owner was going to say anything. They paid him for the broken lock and probably a litte extra.

Yup, probably just made up a lie to tell his mom and had no idea it would go this far.

I agree with everyone in here about the entitled attitude some dudes have. Brazil has faced criticism over the Olympics from day 1 from Zika and rampant poverty to the overall safety of the athletes. These idiots didn't realize that claiming they were assaulted would only bring more negative attention to Brazil and that the powers that be would fully investigate their claims. I hope those guys are convicted of something.

I agree with everyone in here about the entitled attitude some dudes have. Brazil has faced criticism over the Olympics from day 1 from Zika and rampant poverty to the overall safety of the athletes. These idiots didn't realize that claiming they were assaulted would only bring more negative attention to Brazil and that the powers that be would fully investigate their claims. I hope those guys are convicted of something.

Or they did realize and knew they had an easy scapegoat.

This Lochte stuff gets weirder by the minute

Indeed.

Relatedly, I found the comment from the Olympic spokesperson that Lochte didn't need to apologize because the "these kids have been through enough" kind of funny. Dude is 32 years old. That's not a kid. He just seems to be an immature moron. This isn't the first time he's done some d-bag type stuff, right? Not to this scale, but I seem to recall there being some other things in the past.

Last edited:
Man, this whole time I was thinking I was just missing these prime time events live because I was driving home from work. I got home early yesterday and tried to watch some of these events. It's really tape-delayed for us??:stoneface:

So I have to avoid the internet if I wanna watch something "live" :smh:

This might be the first time PST takes an L.

Man, this whole time I was thinking I was just missing these prime time events live because I was driving home from work. I got home early yesterday and tried to watch some of these events. It's really tape-delayed for us??
indifferent.gif

So I have to avoid the internet if I wanna watch something "live"
mean.gif

This might be the first time PST takes an L.

Aaron Hernandez, Riley Cooper, Ryan Lochte. Three fine products of the University of Florida

There wasn't any school in the nation that was probably as good in sports as UF those years though.  Had Tebow the tebow football squad, the Noah/Horford/Brewer basketball squad, Lochte in swimming, Kerron Clement in Track etc.

Could throw the Pouncey brothers in there too.

Would like to see a "30 for 30" on that

:lol: at the media calling dudes "kids". Aint they in they 30s?

Straight lames and he lied to his momma 1st off.

I don't know about the other dudes, but as I said in a post above, Lochte is 32. Definitely not a kid. Just a dumb-***.

Back
Top Bottom