OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

Most countries already dont like us

:smh:
I said "Westerners" because I've seen plenty of English and Australians act the same way, but yeah, there's a disgusting mentality within this demographic. Instead of going to a new country and respecting the locals and their customs, they go over only to party with other people just like them while ridiculing and harassing the locals.

I mean, just when this story broke out, I heard so many people saying "I'm never going to Brasil" just off this dumb @#$ made up story that just reinforced negative stereotypes about Brasilians, while in fact the Americans were the ones causing the violence and acting like criminals.

Last edited:

rtxa7rh.jpg

So the swimmers broke into a locked bathroom at a gas station and fought the security guard. They didn't even need to tell any story. Just keep quiet.

They won an appeal and now they get to run the relay by themselves against the time from China to make the Final.

Man thats tough running alone. I always hated having to run the 60 for baseball by myself. Grabbed someone of equal or greater speed every time i could.

Just got a notification that US women relay team will re-run Olympic heat

Last edited:
There wasn't any school in the nation that was probably as good in sports as UF those years though.  Had Tebow the tebow football squad, the Noah/Horford/Brewer basketball squad, Lochte in swimming, Kerron Clement in Track etc.

This ***** Lochte really painted himself as some sort of hero figure too

"They pulled out guns and told us to get on our knees and I said no" 

9177069d7c58bc810993249b8f7195ec.jpg

There wasn't any school in the nation that was probably as good in sports as UF those years though.  Had Tebow the tebow football squad, the Noah/Horford/Brewer basketball squad, Lochte in swimming, Kerron Clement in Track etc.

Clement just finally got that gold. :pimp:

But yea that was unbelievable time athletically for that school, holy ****. :x

Why would these dudes lie about getting ran up on?

Lochte desperate for attention after getting washed by Phelps?

I think he first told his mom for some reason. Then she tweeted about it. I don't think the gas station owner was going to say anything. They paid him for the broken lock and probably a litte extra.

Back
Top Bottom