OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

They'll still crush the final with Bolt and Blake running :lol:

Looking like De Grasse and Bolt are gonna be side by side again :smokin

Last edited:
Man that women's relay was a mess. Allyson got bumped, tried lobbing the baton, AND kinda shoved English Gardner afterwards :lol: :lol:

Shout out to Castlin bringing an Olympic back to the hometown.

Man!!! As said before that 100M hurdle final line up was :smokin .. every lane man thats nuts props to Germany bringing beauty and speed to the line as well

Thats gotta be a record for beauty in 1 race

Shout out to Castlin bringing an Olympic back to the hometown.

Man!!! As said before that 100M hurdle final line up was :smokin .. every lane man thats nuts props to Germany bringing beauty and speed to the line as well

Thats gotta be a record for beauty in 1 race

That lineup almost makes a man believe in God.

What a collection of beauty + talent.

What a collection of beauty + talent.

Ive watched the replay 4x now i cant even get over it.

Track event always brings the best lookin women though.

Oh and on last page mentioning the dutch field hockey ... they were all the rave in London with their lineup. Bunch of nice ones on that squad

NBC Sports App is trash overall.

Just give me the individual events in the replay section. I'm not tryna skim through a 5 hr video

Last edited:
Ok just watched the US semi of the 4x100 ... man that was supposed to be a cake walk no?

The semi Jamaica one was looking competitive but i dont think anyone in the US semi would have come close in the final between US JAM and GB

Lochte and his boys acting like typical entitled and belligerent drunk white Westerners in a foreign country. Embarrassing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom