OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

If y'all got access, go watch the Netherlands-Germany women's field hockey semifinal and scroll to the end of the 4th quarter...... Epic penalty shootout!

Crown her

ellen15.jpg

Last edited:
I'm wondering who even contacted the police. Whatever happened, just keep your mouth shut and move on.

As soon as I heard he said they cocked the gun back and pointed it to his head and he said

"Whatever "

I knew he was lying

Last edited:
Still crying at how Lochte ended up being the smartest one of the bunch to know to dip out of Rio asap :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I loss some of my chub when she talked about having prayer circles but that's aight.

It's funny because nbc was doing stories leading up to the olympics how lochte is so mature now and stays home instrad of partying. This made up story is fratbot status.

The abuse of white privilege coming back around is beautiful to see.

These guys were acting like imbeciles on foreign land and just going to try to blame the natives using stereotypes to get out of trouble.

Cowardly **** boys.

It's kinda easy since there's been stories of athletes getting robbed. Still wondering how the bronze medal judo guy got punched in the face and he didn't judo throw the hell out of the guy.

Them boys was thinking it was sweet like they were still in the USA. Forgot them rules don't apply anywhere else.

eaton better watch his back, warner is catching up to him in points. Gonna take the gold medal and his wife from him.

Back
Top Bottom