OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

they probably telling everyone that they won a gold on every sport beating all other countries :lol:

]

Last edited:
Man, I've kind of taken it for granted before, but winning the decathlon is pretty ******* impressive. All the events they do are difficult

Man, I've kind of taken it for granted before, but winning the decathlon is pretty ******* impressive. All the events they do are difficult

Eaton's PB is 45 flat or 45 real low.. That shhh is impressive as hell when you consider him doing a ton of other events before

Eff this. The nbc website just started working for me to show the awards ceremony. SMH.

Ancestors
Jon Swaine
2h2 hours ago
Jon Swaine ‏@jonswaine
Matt Lauer on NBC says Ryan Lochte changed his story in call today. No longer says gun was put to his head, nor that they were pulled over
Jon Swaine
Jon Swaine – Verified account ‏@jonswaine

Lauer: Lochte now says they were ambushed after using gas stn restroom when cab driver refused to drive, gun was "pointed in his direction"

Last edited:
Why would lochte and the others possibly make this story up? Like it can't be all for publicity. What would they even gain from this? I'm so confused

^ "Why would they lie?" is a terrible defense.

There is ALWAYS the possibility that something we don't know is being covered by the lie.

NBC olympics instagram always posting live results for events that they save for primetime. Hate when it shows up in my explore feed
mean.gif

Dat sweep tho
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Why would lochte and the others possibly make this story up? Like it can't be all for publicity. What would they even gain from this? I'm so confused

They more than likely did get robbed. However, they probably got robbed doing something that would embarrass themselves. I would bet money that they were trying to buy some women. Its not like they are going to be like "aye I got robbed trying to buy some P". So they likely made up the other story that made no sense. They should have took their L and kept it moving.

Last edited:
Damn. Dafne "T1000" Schippers got silver :smh: Happy for Thompson though, girl worked her *** off for that gold.

Watching the gold medal match now. Ridiculous you would show the bronze medal match but not the gold match. nbc is such garbage.

The Brasil baes used everything they got to beat the u.s. germany is ranked #4 and beat down the #1 team and doinng the same thing to #2.

Lol yea them boys definitely lied about this. We might never know what really happen but there's a lot of smoke :lol:

Back
Top Bottom